Avocado Oil

Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:41 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Avocado Oil

Silling question as we are just going out the do to andorra to do some shopping olive oil things like that and ciggies and vodka i know shouldn`t smoke. but last time we were in england from tesco we bought some avocado oil very expensive but good for you. Is it in the supermarkets in spain because we have not found it round here. And if you see it could you tell me how much it is. because we might have a longer day out and cross in to spain.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Avocado Oil

Originally Posted by visualbyte
Silling question as we are just going out the do to andorra to do some shopping olive oil things like that and ciggies and vodka i know shouldn`t smoke. but last time we were in england from tesco we bought some avocado oil very expensive but good for you. Is it in the supermarkets in spain because we have not found it round here. And if you see it could you tell me how much it is. because we might have a longer day out and cross in to spain.
OOh i love things like that. What do you use it for? Is it for pouring over salads etc or for using on the body as a moisturiser??

I will look next time im in the supermarket
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:49 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Sadly I have not come acrossed it yet in SPain, let me know if you ever find it.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by sunnysenorita
OOh i love things like that. What do you use it for? Is it for pouring over salads etc or for using on the body as a moisturiser??

I will look next time im in the supermarket

Really good stuff, I only ever use it for dressing it has a much finer taste than extra virgin. First came acrossed it in New Zealand, and then see Jamie Olivier rave about it on the TV, if you ever see it I recommend that you try it.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Really good stuff, I only ever use it for dressing it has a much finer taste than extra virgin. First came acrossed it in New Zealand, and then see Jamie Olivier rave about it on the TV, if you ever see it I recommend that you try it.
It is very good for you it is 100 percent cholesterol free wonderful replacment for ghee when cooking curries and yes good for the skin.

It is a product of spain but i have only ever seen it in england and them capitalistic sods are at it again it was nearly a tenner for a small bottle. it is produced from the seeds of the non shop quality avocados. i would like to find a big tin like the olive oil comes in 5 litres which is 22 euros in Andorra lots cheaper than here not sure about spain.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:17 am

It is very good for you it is 100 percent cholesterol free wonderful replacment for ghee when cooking curries and yes good for the skin.

It is a product of spain but i have only ever seen it in england and them capitalistic sods are at it again it was nearly a tenner for a small bottle. it is produced from the seeds of the non shop quality avocados. i would like to find a big tin like the olive oil comes in 5 litres which is 22 euros in Andorra lots cheaper than here not sure about spain.

Blimey 10squid a bottle , the last time I bought a bottle it was just under 6.00, it's amazing if only these products could be sold at a price everyone could afford the NHS could be better off.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:30 am

Blimey 10squid a bottle , the last time I bought a bottle it was just under 6.00, it's amazing if only these products could be sold at a price everyone could afford the NHS could be better off.
have you ever heard of the nhs do anything that make itself better off but i think thats a thread in itself anyone.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:33 am

have you ever heard of the nhs do anything that make itself better off but i think thats a thread in itself anyone.
I worked in the NHS for nearly 17 years and I think they were better off when they agreed to my early retirement
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:39 am

I worked in the NHS for nearly 17 years and I think they were better off when they agreed to my early retirement
yes bt did the same with my wife and i......???? One less Grey van one the road but that should go in the enviromental issue thread