Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Applying for grant - must do business plan! What are the set-up costs for autonoma?

Applying for grant - must do business plan! What are the set-up costs for autonoma?

Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all
Default Applying for grant - must do business plan! What are the set-up costs for autonoma?

Hello all,

I am having trouble with my business plan....

I need to list my costs, but am having trouble finding out eactly how much it will cost me to set - up as autonomo.........

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 14th 2009, 12:44 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for grant - must do business plan! What are the set-up costs for autonom

Originally Posted by Emma-Louise
Hello all,

I need to list my costs, but am having trouble finding out eactly how much it will cost me to set - up as autonomo.........

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
you need to see a gestor

maybe someone in your area can recommend one?

over to anyone who lives in Marbella
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for grant - must do business plan! What are the set-up costs for autonom

Hello all,

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
You need to see a Gestor who will register you with the authorities. They SHOULD do it for nothing on the grounds that they will handle your tax affairs.
As soon as you are registered, you then have to pay social security contributions of around €240 odd a month from day one,
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

You dont necessarily need to see a gestor if you speak good Spanish. My girlfriend sorted it out herself, just go to your ayuntamiento and they will tell you where to find the info

Plus if you are female and under 35 then I belief the autonomo payment in Andulucia is discounted to about 195 euros a month
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Hello all,

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
It depends on your circumstances and whether you will have a local, etc. My set up costs for autonoma were ZERO as I didn't need to apply for any licences.

Are you applying for the IAM grant? Is that why you are doing a business plan? Deadline for applications is 20th July I think.

By the way, instead of going to a gestor (who will charge of course) there are organisations that provide gestoria services free of charge for those who are setting up in business. Google CICE, IDEA, IAM, AMEP. Not sure which ones will be available in your area.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Ah, or is it the CICE grant that you are applying for? I guess it is as the new convocatoria started last Friday??

I have already done a business plan for the CICE grant. Obviously my circumstances are not going to be identical to yours, but I'd be happy to let you crib from my work if you want. I'm a bit of a pro when it comes to getting grants;-)

Veleta
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all

Veleta you are a star! I'll pm you
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Unmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really nice

Are there grants available to ladies setting up in business?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Unmutual
Are there grants available to ladies setting up in business?
Of course. The Instituto Andaluz de la Mujer has one available until 20th July. They pay up to 50% of all your start up costs, including a vehicle if you need one.