Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Almeria Property-Abuse. Groups meet IU

Almeria Property-Abuse. Groups meet IU

Old Jul 11th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Almeria Property-Abuse. Groups meet IU

About 100 members of the AULAN, AUAN, Cantoria Residents Group and others joined Malaga-based José Antonio Castro, a 'deputy' from Izquierda Unida for the Junta de Andalucía, in a meeting in Turre yesterday to explain about the problems in the province connected to 'illegal homes', demolition, corruption and so on. I've written it up at The Entertainer Online.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almeria Property-Abuse. Groups meet IU

According to an email I got today...

The viewing figures for Spain: Paradise Lost (broadcast on the national UK channel ITV1, 28th June,9.00pm) featuring the Cantoria situation was 3.82 million viewers.

The program Holiday Homes from Hell featuring The Priors case was re-broadcast tonight (14th July) at prime time (8.00pm) again on ITV1.. We will obtain the viewing figures if we can in due course.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Almeria Property-Abuse. Groups meet IU

Originally Posted by Lenox
According to an email I got today...

The viewing figures for Spain: Paradise Lost (broadcast on the national UK channel ITV1, 28th June,9.00pm) featuring the Cantoria situation was 3.82 million viewers.

The program Holiday Homes from Hell featuring The Priors case was re-broadcast tonight (14th July) at prime time (8.00pm) again on ITV1.. We will obtain the viewing figures if we can in due course.
I watched the programme last night regarding the Priors, my heart truely goes out to them and I wish them well.

No one deserves what appears to be piggy in the middle, one authority giving the go ahead and then another saying the opposite, it seems they were the unfortunate ones that the local authority used as an example, its like ruling by fear.