Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Apologies for not reading rules

Apologies for not reading rules

Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

jainey is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Apologies for not reading rules

Was mortified to find I was deleted so soon, my own fault for not reading rules, must be a lesson there. But was taken directly to this site when researching finding an Avon Representatives on Google, as you had had an enquiry before. So once again apologies, am new to these forums but will find my way around soon enough I hope.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies for not reading rules

Jainey, I am sure admin and the mods will forgive you, you are not the first or I am sure the last. Dont worry about it and enjoy the forum

Nice to see it has not frightened you off
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:13 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.

There is another rule to satisfy the nosey ones on this forum that is not written down and that is that you tell us a bit about yourself. Things such as the area of Spain that you live etc.

Rosemary
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:36 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Welcome to the forum.

There is another rule to satisfy the nosey ones on this forum that is not written down and that is that you tell us a bit about yourself. Things such as the area of Spain that you live etc.

Rosemary
now we have frightened her off!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jainey
Was mortified to find I was deleted so soon, my own fault for not reading rules, must be a lesson there. But was taken directly to this site when researching finding an Avon Representatives on Google, as you had had an enquiry before. So once again apologies, am new to these forums but will find my way around soon enough I hope.
No probs, at least you understand that a site has to have rules etc. Normally we just get complaints about the rules

Anyway welcome to BE
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:50 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
now we have frightened her off!!

Welcome Jainey
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:31 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Jainey, sorry about my pot in your first thread, but it did seem much like an advert from an Avon rep might have put, sorry if I misunderstood your post.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:44 am
Just Joined

jainey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the welcome msgs, I live in the Safor Valley. Moved here 7 months ago to become Mum to 3 children under 15, 2 mad dogs and their master. Life has taken a very different turn for me, but I am not complaining and maybe they will help keep me young. They certainly keep me smiling.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:52 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jainey
Thanks for all the welcome msgs, I live in the Safor Valley. Moved here 7 months ago to become Mum to 3 children under 15, 2 mad dogs and their master. Life has taken a very different turn for me, but I am not complaining and maybe they will help keep me young. They certainly keep me smiling.
oh good, we didn't scare you away
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

oh good, we didn't scare you away
Looks like she does not scare easily as she has 'chosen' to become a mum to three etc.

Rosemary
Old Sep 5th 2008, 1:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Looks like she does not scare easily as she has 'chosen' to become a mum to three etc.

Rosemary
maybe she just didn't run fast enough
Old Sep 6th 2008, 7:46 am

maybe she just didn't run fast enough