Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone with Yoigo international text problems?

Anyone with Yoigo international text problems?

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of
Default Anyone with Yoigo international text problems?

I have recently changed from Movistar to Yoigo and have been texting 'an old flame'. Sometimes she reckons she doesn't get the texts I send her and sometimes reckons she texts me but I don't get them.
I know there were meant to be early problems with Yoigo and uk companies but I was told last week from Yoigo they were all ironed out.

Not sure if the old flame is being genuine or having me on and she is getting my texts??

I 'think' she is on O2 in the uk

Anyone on Yoigo who can verify this?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone with Yoigo international text problems?

I gave up with Yoigo in the end useless. So it could be true or perhaps the flame has died!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Please dont take this the wrong way but that was a bit of a crap answer.

You gave up why? No one recieved messages,? no coverage,? paying too much? and then you said the flame may have died.
I was looking at experiences with Yoigo. Why did you give up? Did you have problems with certain uk networks?
You need to please narrow it down.
Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:51 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spainboy
I have recently changed from Movistar to Yoigo and have been texting 'an old flame'. Sometimes she reckons she doesn't get the texts I send her and sometimes reckons she texts me but I don't get them.
I know there were meant to be early problems with Yoigo and uk companies but I was told last week from Yoigo they were all ironed out.

Not sure if the old flame is being genuine or having me on and she is getting my texts??

I 'think' she is on O2 in the uk

Anyone on Yoigo who can verify this?
Mybe she doesn't what here from you , she messing with you . I use yoigo for my internet, and have no problems with it yet.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spainboy
Please dont take this the wrong way but that was a bit of a crap answer.

You gave up why? No one recieved messages,? no coverage,? paying too much? and then you said the flame may have died.
I was looking at experiences with Yoigo. Why did you give up? Did you have problems with certain uk networks?
You need to please narrow it down.
Thanks
No network in the UK. Texts not received, just generally useless. Can´t remember any more as it was several months ago. Went back to using Vodafone.es
Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Lichlad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
No network in the UK. Texts not received, just generally useless. Can´t remember any more as it was several months ago. Went back to using Vodafone.es
I used to have a Yoigo SIM, and for the first week all text messages were delivered, but then for the next 6 or 7 months NO texts sent to O2 back in the UK were ever delivered.

I could receive texts most of the time but they would never send.

I moved back to Vodafone.....so much less hassle.....
Oh, and Yoigo ALWAYS charged for the texts...even though they didnt deiver them!!!

Top tip....steer clear!!