Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone watching X-Factor?

Anyone watching X-Factor?

Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:44 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone watching X-Factor?

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Dodgy!!!
agreed!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:46 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hellokittty
Who are Dollar? (before my time, I think! )
that makes me feel really old!
Sharon
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:44 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tednsharon
that makes me feel really old!
Sharon
Me too.....but at least you dont look it!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As Matts not about.......
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:33 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I think Beverley should win, great performance yesterday. I wish they'd get rid of Same Difference, they're like extras from the Shining. There's definitely something not quite wholesome about them and they sing like a less talented version of Dollar (if that's possible).
She will get my vote , brilliant last night
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:36 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi jean,
any more news regarding the move to sunnier climes. Hope you are all over whatever horrible bug you had. Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:51 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/4.gif

Hi jean,
any more news regarding the move to sunnier climes. Hope you are all over whatever horrible bug you had. Luv Eve
xx
Hi Eve,

Thanks I am over the infection just about, we have decided there is not much point in putting the house on the market this side of Xmas :curse::curse: so looks like everything is on hold for awhile longer :curse: but we are still planning our move better get off this thread or I will be accused of highjacking

Luv Jean
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:01 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

glad everything is ok, yes i liked her last night too.
I thought most of the acts were a bit dull last night, didn't seem to have much umph!
Take care,
see we have not hijacked it, we are talking about X factor.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I can't watch X Factor (got no telly!) so I have to wait until Sunday evening to watch a few video clips on t'Internet!

I didn't know that Nikki had already released a single
She would be my favourite to win, as she's got a great voice and seems like a really normal, down to earth sort of person.
I also think Beverley is fab, although I'm not sure I'd want to listen to her for a couple of hours
I bet she's a really great teacher too

I was gutted to see that Hope stayed in the competition, at the expense of Futureproof!!
I haven't seen the boys perform much, and apparently last night's song wasn't their usual type of music. However, at least they could sing in tune - unlike Hope(less!)
They're just a bunch of tarted up bimbos, seemingly there just to make Simon smile!!
Don't worry Sam Parky - I like Simon, and love the way he generally gives constructive criticism and isn't afraid to speak the truth - but I can't believe he has ANY reason to keep that bunch of no hopers in the competition (apart from his ego, of course!)
Mind you, at least they had some clothes on this week!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:01 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Am I right inthinking that Futureproof and hope were the left overs that got together at Louis suggestion, if that is the case then I believe the right choice was to let the boys go and maybe the girls will follow, not that excited about any of them aat the moment, but I think leon will develop into someone with much more confidence.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
Am I right inthinking that Futureproof and hope were the left overs that got together at Louis suggestion, if that is the case then I believe the right choice was to let the boys go and maybe the girls will follow, not that excited about any of them aat the moment, but I think leon will develop into someone with much more confidence.
Luv Eve
xx
Yes, they were the remnants of the selection round.

I quite like Leon as well. A bit Jamie Cullum meets Michael Buble. Certainly a lot better than last year's Scottish representatives - The MacDonald brothers!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

hellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant future

I am normally LOVE the x factor but this year I have been a bit disappointed - none of the acts make me go 'Wow' this year, and something about it just seems wrong.....

With all the stories of set-ups and fixes and ridiculous 'walk outs' I'm just watching it with a huge pinch of salt this year

(Still gonna watch it though - we had to sign up to a special website just so I can get ITV for this, so I'm going to stick with it! Also, it's worth watching for Simon alone )
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

I also think the show has lost a lot of credibility this series and the 2 groups of rejects are part of that.

Isn't it more than a bit suspicious thst the hastily formed bands both got through to the finals?

The No-Hopers (love that name) are hope-less and were always arguing in the beginning so I can't believe they went through when there was a really good girl band who went out.

I can't remember exactly what they were called although it was a postcode. I saw them on GMTV and they seemed like really great girls with a genuine friendship.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzle
I also think the show has lost a lot of credibility this series and the 2 groups of rejects are part of that.

Isn't it more than a bit suspicious thst the hastily formed bands both got through to the finals?

The No-Hopers (love that name) are hope-less and were always arguing in the beginning so I can't believe they went through when there was a really good girl band who went out. I can't remember exactly what they were called although it was a postcode. I saw them on GMTV and they seemed like really great girls with a genuine friendship.

I agree entirely!
I was very disappointed and disillusioned when that other girl group didn't go through to the finals.
They had been established for quite some time, if memory serves me right - AND, they could SING!!

It just added to my belief that Hope(less) got through because they were willing to be scantily clad and provide a bit of alleged eye candy
That girl kept doing the splits, and I thought Simon's eyes were going to pop out!!