Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone watching X-Factor?

Anyone watching X-Factor?

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:23 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone watching X-Factor?

Can someone please tell me why Sharon only has one singer left in the competition?

Have I missed something?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:25 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone watching X-Factor?

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Can someone please tell me why Sharon only has one singer left in the competition?

Have I missed something?
the 15-year old was caught "happy slapping" someone on camera so has "stepped down from the competition". Her parents are apparently "very disappointed". It's been on all the radio stations yesterday and today - some photos in the papers too.
Sharon
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by tednsharon
the 15-year old was caught "happy slapping" someone on camera so has "stepped down from the competition". Her parents are apparently "very disappointed". It's been on all the radio stations yesterday and today - some photos in the papers too.
Sharon
I am shocked!!!

That just goes to show how cut off we are from the "Brit news"!! and she was such a good singer, what a boomin waste!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I am shocked!!!

That just goes to show how cut off we are from the "Brit news"!! and she was such a good singer, what a boomin waste!!!!
Unfortunately, she was an even better 'happy slapper!' She looked cute but she was pure evil on the clip!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:55 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Unfortunately, she was an even better 'happy slapper!' She looked cute but she was pure evil on the clip!
Given that behaviour, how on earth did she expect that it wouldn't come out. Every tabloid is asking and offereing paymnt for pics and stories about any of the contestants in these sort of programmes, it's obvious that someone would take the money. I thought these people were asked, before the programmes started, whether there was anything like thhat that could come out, and if there was to drop out BEFORE the start.
I also think that Rhyadin (sp) should NOT be there, he has 5 years classical training, and has sung solo in operatic performances in concert. I thought this was for 'unknowns' like Niki, the dinner lady.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:57 am

I still find it hard to understand why Danni didnt put Dominic through to the live show. I would have put him down as the winner!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

hellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant future

I agree that Rhydian isn't right for X Factor and they have turned him into a pantomime villain.

However, Niki isn't an "unknown" either - she recorded a single years ago.

Much as I love X Factor, the whole thing is very contrived anyway - just read Ben Elton's book, Chart Throb for an interesting perspective!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:58 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Rydiam is scary, what have they done to his hair!!! it is worse than ever.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

I think Beverley should win, great performance yesterday. I wish they'd get rid of Same Difference, they're like extras from the Shining. There's definitely something not quite wholesome about them and they sing like a less talented version of Dollar (if that's possible).
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I think Beverley should win, great performance yesterday. I wish they'd get rid of Same Difference, they're like extras from the Shining. There's definitely something not quite wholesome about them and they sing like a less talented version of Dollar (if that's possible).
I used to love Dollar

Heres hoping Matt finds a youtube video of them

Last edited by Pam Sarky; Nov 4th 2007 at 2:50 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:49 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

If anyone can RugbyMutley can!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Dodgy!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:26 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

I think they are a bit too cheesy, not my cup of tea, I can just see them doing a Donny and marie song next, yuk!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eve
I think they are a bit too cheesy, not my cup of tea, I can just see them doing a Donny and marie song next, yuk!
Luv Eve
xx
Me and my bro used to fight... Not sing songs!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

hellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant future

Who are Dollar? (before my time, I think! )

I think they are cheesy too and they're in it as a fun act for a bit of entertainment really, they're not wonderful singers.

I thought it was quite interesting how Alisha was given the best song of the night - they obviously didn't want to risk her being voted out, otherwise Sharon would have no acts left....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.