Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ANYONE SEEN BIL

ANYONE SEEN BIL

Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default ANYONE SEEN BIL

Well as some of you might know today was the day I was meeting bil for lunch, he phoned me at 1230 and said "are we still on", "Oh yes" I said "we are in the car on our way as we speak", "OK see you at 1330" bil says.

Mal and I arrived at the bar at 1300 and made ourselves at home, 1330 came and went, 1400 came and went 1430 came and went. During this time I left 2 messages on his phone and text him, got a text back saying "is that crispy of Casa C******* in R*** V****, this is not bil". I sent a text back saying "sorry Roger wrong number thought you was bil". Got a phone call from said phone number, only to find out it was Jon son of The Oracle I had been texting.

Got hungry, needed food so we went home, bil phoned, and said "what happened" I said " I was there, where were you" he said "I was there" I said "where" he said completing different other place to where I was waiting. Another senior moment bites the dust.

Going to try again, you never know maybe third time lucky to-morrow
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:02 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANYONE SEEN BIL

Time to start looking at the retirement homes if you ask me!!

Give Bil my love when you do finally see him!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANYONE SEEN BIL

maybe he hit another dog on the way to see you Crispy.....

he is getting good at that.