Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone in / near Benidorm

Anyone in / near Benidorm

Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in / near Benidorm

Whats the weather like down there?

My daughter is over for a week and I'm feeling sorry for her as its cloudy and overcast here ...... might take her to Benidorm if its sunny there!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:57 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in / near Benidorm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Whats the weather like down there?

My daughter is over for a week and I'm feeling sorry for her as its cloudy and overcast here ...... might take her to Benidorm if its sunny there!
Bring her this way the weathers great
Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:13 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I know people in Benidorm and weather today isn't good! Its raining.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Nice in Malaga too. ;-))
Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:26 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

It's lovely, sunny and hot here in Castalla with a slight breeze. Bet it doesn't rain for long in Benidorm.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Just got in from Benidorm - very cloudy and overcast but not quite raining yet!!!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:20 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

Had to drive through Oliva today, what a pig of a place to get through, the N332's bad enough but going through the town is even worse.

Are there too many through's in that sentence?

Had to drive into Oliva today, what a pig of a place to get through, the N332's bad enough but going via the town is even worse.

Is that better?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

cissystar650 is an unknown quantity at this point

It has rained so much in Denia today I began to wonder if the house could float (then I realised I live half way up the mountain ... DOH)
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc

Had to drive into Oliva today, what a pig of a place to get through, the N332's bad enough but going via the town is even worse.

Is that better?
There is a back way through .... I agree the N332 and the paseo route can be a nightmare

So ..... why is it the on line forcasts are sying it will be sunny with some clouds for the week
http://www.weather-forecast.com/loca...sts/latest#top
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

There is a back way through .... I agree the N332 and the paseo route can be a nightmare

So ..... why is it the on line forcasts are sying it will be sunny with some clouds for the week
We found Oliva by mistake one day while out exploring...and I have to say what a lovely place it is..

c x
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:36 pm
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold

I had no choice, normally I would stay on the motorway, but where I had to visit before going on to Valencia meant the N332 and then the paseo. I was delayed so long I didn't even stop to see my brother in law
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:38 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by cissystar650
We found Oliva by mistake one day while out exploring...and I have to say what a lovely place it is..

c x

Yeah .... a lot of people dismiss it because of what the N332 bit looks like, but if you wander off into the old town its quite pleasant. The paseo can be a little busy as its the heart of the town, and the beach area is really quite nice
We had dinner last night in Denia at El Puerto .... swordfish ....mmmmmm
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Yeah .... a lot of people dismiss it because of what the N332 bit looks like, but if you wander off into the old town its quite pleasant. The paseo can be a little busy as its the heart of the town, and the beach area is really quite nice
We had dinner last night in Denia at El Puerto .... swordfish ....mmmmmm
Seriously considering moving there once the rental is up here...I am on a downer with Denia at the moment! I liked what I saw...but I may see a lot more before buying eventually I spose
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:46 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Had to drive through Oliva today, what a pig of a place to get through, the N332's bad enough but going through the town is even worse.

Are there too many through's in that sentence?

Is that better?
PLEASE!!!

don't let's start discussing 'proper' english
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:47 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
PLEASE!!!

don't let's start discussing 'proper' english

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.