Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any room on the plane ..??

Any room on the plane ..??

Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any room on the plane ..??

Well, hopefully I will be flying to my spiritual home in about 10days, that is if there is any room left on the plane...!, judging by the posts I have been reading lately everyone is heading to Espana over the next few weeks...good on you all, Good luck, white lights and Karma to you all, as for those in waiting, you know it will come when the time is right...you know it makes sense !!

I am expecting some great changes to my build as the guys out there have been working their socks off, the weather has been kind, but cold and windy as you know it is in the mountains, hot weather and brilliant sunshine do not help to much, especially when rendering as the mix dries out to quickly, I won't be too bovvered if it is damp as I want to do some planting also some serious pruning on the Olives ( they have not been touched for about 5 years,any tips gratefully accepted) also Almonds and grapes to play with.
It's supposed to be a break but still got to decide on Taps, showers,basins,bogs,kitchen sink, granite tops, terrace walls..........umm not enough time on my break ! I think I will just enjoy the mountains and spring flowers, let the project manager do the other stuff.
Just got some up to date pictures of the build sent over, it looks almost finished, still no entrance door as that is being hand built by the local wood carpenter, I am looking forward to seeing that after the great job he did on the windows, also the metal carpenter has finished the Rejas, they look real nice, they are a copy of some ancient ones from an old house in a near bye village, quite plain but nice.....am I rambling..?? I think I am...it's the fever you know, I feel another large nite nurse coming on...oohh err missus......
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:43 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any room on the plane ..??

Its too early for a nite nurse !
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:49 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Well, hopefully I will be flying to my spiritual home in about 10days, that is if there is any room left on the plane...!, judging by the posts I have been reading lately everyone is heading to Espana over the next few weeks...good on you all, Good luck, white lights and Karma to you all, as for those in waiting, you know it will come when the time is right...you know it makes sense !!

I am expecting some great changes to my build as the guys out there have been working their socks off, the weather has been kind, but cold and windy as you know it is in the mountains, hot weather and brilliant sunshine do not help to much, especially when rendering as the mix dries out to quickly, I won't be too bovvered if it is damp as I want to do some planting also some serious pruning on the Olives ( they have not been touched for about 5 years,any tips gratefully accepted) also Almonds and grapes to play with.
It's supposed to be a break but still got to decide on Taps, showers,basins,bogs,kitchen sink, granite tops, terrace walls..........umm not enough time on my break ! I think I will just enjoy the mountains and spring flowers, let the project manager do the other stuff.
Just got some up to date pictures of the build sent over, it looks almost finished, still no entrance door as that is being hand built by the local wood carpenter, I am looking forward to seeing that after the great job he did on the windows, also the metal carpenter has finished the Rejas, they look real nice, they are a copy of some ancient ones from an old house in a near bye village, quite plain but nice.....am I rambling..?? I think I am...it's the fever you know, I feel another large nite nurse coming on...oohh err missus......
Would love you to share the up to date photos
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Shouldn`t that be a SPANISH NURSE , not night nurse....
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Its too early for a nite nurse !
....Not in my world.... ..
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jonsol
...Ohhhhh the thought of a Spanish nite nurse, it must be the dark moustache or hint of a beard that does it !!....you have ruined me now Johnsol...where's me nursey...
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sam parky
Only if you explain in graphic detail how to prune Olive trees Sam Parky....Squits, you or the dogs??.....
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:01 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsol

Where the hell have you been!!
Worried that you had dropped off the face of the earth
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:03 am

Only if you explain in graphic detail how to prune Olive trees Sam Parky....Squits, you or the dogs??.....
Wrong person to ask about pruning olives trees, I only have to look at trees and plants and they die a terrible death

The dogs had the squits this time
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Wrong person to ask about pruning olives trees, I only have to look at trees and plants and they die a terrible death

The dogs had the squits this time
Me to...not the squits....
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

There you go....
Attached Thumbnails Any room on the plane ..??-casita-rosa.jpg  
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:04 pm

There you go....
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

...also some serious pruning on the Olives
Olive Tree Pruning
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:24 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, you've probably said before, but where in Spain
Are you moving to?
There will undoubtedly be some wizened old chap nearby that will sort your trees out for a few Euro's!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Arco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond reputeArco-Iris has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Big Buddha. Don't prune your olive trees when you are over. The sap is rising and you may invite all kinds of diseases. Sadly, you will have to wait until they're dormant in the winter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.