Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Anti- Spain thread.

The Anti- Spain thread.

Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:10 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Anti- Spain thread.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Txortxi.

Was she a clever one then ?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
Was she a clever one then ?
She was fiery.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:21 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

She was fiery.
You should try a Basque with Andulucian parents then.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 7:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You should try a Basque with Andulucian parents then.
so she is actually an Andaluz?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Goddammit this is the anti Spain thread and you cant even keep this on track .... theres no hope is there
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:57 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Goddammit this is the anti Spain thread and you cant even keep this on track .... theres no hope is there
That's it, I'm reporting you again!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:50 pm
Banned

so she is actually an Andaluz?

Thats what I keep telling her.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I`m allowed to post them.
Ohh good. so lets see them.. or perhaps you meant 'I'm NOT allowed to post them'
Old Jan 6th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice

Thats what I keep telling her.
So she claims to be a Basque because she was born there, rather than take her identity from her parents.

That would be like Jesus claiming to be a donkey because he was born in a stable.

Old Jan 6th 2008, 2:59 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coralsoft
So she claims to be a Basque because she was born there, rather than take her identity from her parents.

That would be like Jesus claiming to be a donkey because he was born in a stable.

Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:02 pm
Banned

Never said she was right.

She has Basque in her Grandparents, thats about it.

Anybody know how you measure Nationality, as my family is from England, Holland, Ireland so far as the tree can be traced.

So am I Welsh for being born in Wales or don`t I belong anywhere.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:03 pm
Banned

No that would be claiming to be a different species.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Never said she was right.

She has Basque in her Grandparents, thats about it.

Anybody know how you measure Nationality, as my family is from England, Holland, Ireland so far as the tree can be traced.

So what Nationality would you be if you was born in an airplane ?
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:07 pm
Straw Man.

That makes me Iranian.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
So what Nationality would you be if you was born in an airplane ?
I think it depends on the person delivering the baby.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.