Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Another one bites the dust!

Another one bites the dust!

Old Oct 9th 2014, 4:07 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another one bites the dust!

I'm leaving Spain
After being here over 8 years and the changes I've seen and what the government has done to things I see no clear good future over here.
I gave up a good job offer in Canada to stay here with my partner working in a hostel in Puebla De Sanabria with an owner that can only be described as a cross between Basil Fawlty & a drunken Mrs. Bucket.
It'll be sad to go but TBH I'm looking forward to some kind of normality and structure.
Old Oct 9th 2014, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another one bites the dust!

Not the first nor the last to go with all that has happened and more to come. Do you have a place in mind ? Good luck with the move and your future plans.
Old Oct 9th 2014, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Whishing you all the best for the future Madridboy
Old Oct 9th 2014, 9:28 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
I'm leaving Spain
After being here over 8 years and the changes I've seen and what the government has done to things I see no clear good future over here.
I gave up a good job offer in Canada to stay here with my partner working in a hostel in Puebla De Sanabria with an owner that can only be described as a cross between Basil Fawlty & a drunken Mrs. Bucket.
It'll be sad to go but TBH I'm looking forward to some kind of normality and structure.
Wishing you the best of luck whereever you settle.

Rosemary
Old Oct 10th 2014, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Come back to the UK, you know its ok!
Old Oct 15th 2014, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Knightrunner is an unknown quantity at this point

Where are you thinking of moving to? Back to the UK or somewhere new?