Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Another E121 thread

Another E121 thread

Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of
Default Another E121 thread

Hi Folks. I asked this question in another thread last week and it didn't draw any response. In reflection should have started a new one instead of trying to hijack another thread, so here goes.
When we come out to Spain next month we will both be just over 60 and retired. We will be contacting Newcastle to arrange E121 for Carol and E106 for me and with luck I understand that they may give me 2yrs medical cover as I have a full NI stamp paid. My question is this. If we were married Carol could ask Newcastle to include me on her E121 which would get me full cover until I get to 65 and reach entitlement myself. As we are not married, can we still do this. We have 'heard' that it is possible, but have not found anyone who has done it. Anyone out there know for definite if this is true ??
Can't wait to get there now. Just had local weather forecast, and we are to expect worst storms of the year so far, over next 24hrs. So off to batten down the hatches now.
Thanks for your time.
Tony & Carol.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another E121 thread

Originally Posted by CarolandTony
Hi Folks. I asked this question in another thread last week and it didn't draw any response. In reflection should have started a new one instead of trying to hijack another thread, so here goes.
When we come out to Spain next month we will both be just over 60 and retired. We will be contacting Newcastle to arrange E121 for Carol and E106 for me and with luck I understand that they may give me 2yrs medical cover as I have a full NI stamp paid. My question is this. If we were married Carol could ask Newcastle to include me on her E121 which would get me full cover until I get to 65 and reach entitlement myself. As we are not married, can we still do this. We have 'heard' that it is possible, but have not found anyone who has done it. Anyone out there know for definite if this is true ??
Can't wait to get there now. Just had local weather forecast, and we are to expect worst storms of the year so far, over next 24hrs. So off to batten down the hatches now.
Thanks for your time.
Tony & Carol.

Hi Tony and Carol
Im so glad that romance isnt dead when you get to your better years - Carole watch out hes only after your E121 .
Congratulations to you both for your upcoming nuptuals - and hope you have many happy years in Spain.
Good luck to you both.
Loads of love
Sam xxx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Thanks for your time.
Tony & Carol.

i have a friend who lives in arbelous who has only just married her partner..she was 62 and her hubby much younger..because she had a spanish card...she could ase her partenr to be added..but she said she did have to ask.it wasnt automatic even when married

carole
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

CarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud ofCarolandTony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Tony and Carol
Im so glad that romance isnt dead when you get to your better years - Carole watch out hes only after your E121 .
Congratulations to you both for your upcoming nuptuals - and hope you have many happy years in Spain.
Good luck to you both.
Loads of love
Sam xxx
Hi Sam
Well as long as that's all he's after I think I can cope

Thanks for the good wishes, really appreciate it

Carol x
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:57 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam
Well as long as that's all he's after I think I can cope

Thanks for the good wishes, really appreciate it

Carol x
Your welcome - just sorry i couldnt of been more help

Last edited by Sam Greenfield; Mar 9th 2008 at 10:05 pm.