Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Animals...........for food!

Animals...........for food!

Old May 16th 2008, 6:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animals...........for food!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Thats just it Matt........because its your thread nobody cares!
This is why I wanted a name change!
Old May 16th 2008, 6:33 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
This is why I wanted a name change!
Think of another name and they might change it!
Old May 16th 2008, 6:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Think of another name and they might change it!
I thought the name I chose was perfect!
Old May 16th 2008, 6:39 pm

I thought the name I chose was perfect!
Obviously not!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
What are they for? Sorry Li... some of them taste very, very nice, melt on your tongue, make your mouth water, make you mmmmmm nice.... what do you eat?
Food Debsy - food But NOT animals
Old May 16th 2008, 7:50 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Lionda
Food Debsy - food But NOT animals http://bestsmileys.com/puking/5.gif
MMMMM, young suckling piglet, tender kid goat, yummy scrummy veal.....................
Old May 16th 2008, 7:54 pm

MMMMM, young suckling piglet, tender kid goat, yummy scrummy veal.....................
Yep gotta agree with you there Matt!

Yummy!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:57 pm
Straw Man.

Yep gotta agree with you there Matt!

Yummy!
Its one of the things I absolutely love in Spain...........the veal!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:59 pm

Its one of the things I absolutely love in Spain...........the veal!
I had some last night........it was bloomin gorgeous!

We also eat the wild boar its really fresh and succulant!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

I had some last night........it was bloomin gorgeous!

We also eat the wild boar its really fresh and succulant!
Mmmmm, wild boar!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:10 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm, wild boar!
Not nice when they are wandering round your villa in the night
Old May 16th 2008, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

Not nice when they are wandering round your villa in the night
get a gun lady!

I wish you were staying, by the time we come out you will be coming home!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:23 pm
Popping in for a chat

get a gun lady!

I wish you were staying, by the time we come out you will be coming home!
Why - so you can bring you gun over to the villa and lie in wait for the boar - no chance!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:28 pm
Straw Man.

Why - so you can bring you gun over to the villa and lie in wait for the boar - no chance!
Yeah!!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:50 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
cats, in the spanish cuisine? Is a joke? I believe that you confuse us with the chinese
You've never heard the Spanish saying about never mistaking cat for hare (no tomes gato por liebre)? Evidently after the civil war, a skinned can with no tail looked amazingly like a skinned rabbitt, or so it was explained to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.