Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

ANDALUCIA JUNTA SESENTAYCINCO CARD

ANDALUCIA JUNTA SESENTAYCINCO CARD

Old Nov 14th 2010, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice
Default ANDALUCIA JUNTA SESENTAYCINCO CARD

Does anyone have one and can anyone tell me the 'real' benefits of the card for those who hold them. I have to write an article about the card and would like some actual real experience with which to balance the review. Many thanks in advance.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANDALUCIA JUNTA SESENTAYCINCO CARD

think you mean the seisenta y cinco the spelling through me, cheap bus and train fares, cheap dentists, cheap glasses etc etc. depends on what card you have gold or silver.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:23 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It's particularly good if you need glasses.

I got nearly €70 off my last pair.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice

Originally Posted by pwwm
think you mean the seisenta y cinco the spelling through me, cheap bus and train fares, cheap dentists, cheap glasses etc etc. depends on what card you have gold or silver.
Took the spelling from the junta web page guess they have added the spacing...thank you for the information though ladies and gents
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fred James

Would you mind me quoting this from you in my article to be published in an expat mag?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 6:38 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celestine
Would you mind me quoting this from you in my article to be published in an expat mag?
No problem.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

No problem.
ta
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by celestine
Does anyone have one and can anyone tell me the 'real' benefits of the card for those who hold them. I have to write an article about the card and would like some actual real experience with which to balance the review. Many thanks in advance.
Hi back again. Has anyone had any discounts on energy namingly via Endesa with either of the cards? In your opinion does it offer more or less to the pensioner than the UK? Sorry to be a pain...
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Would you mind telling me how you went about getting the card? When I approached the Social Security office they told me that, as a British person who had not paid into the Spanish system, I was ineligble for the card. Thank you
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by Alectryon
Would you mind telling me how you went about getting the card? When I approached the Social Security office they told me that, as a British person who had not paid into the Spanish system, I was ineligble for the card. Thank you
If you are a full time resident of Spain and a UK pensioner with full Spanish healthcare rights (due to the issue of an E121 from the UK DWP) you just apply online.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Hi Fred, tried to google it but got nowhere.

Maybe a link?

Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:35 am

Try this

http://www.juntadeandalucia.es/funda...mitem_view_pub