Amy Winehouse!

Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:35 pm

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Amy Winehouse!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I would never get in a london cab..........at least not a legit one, at least the snyde ones are cheaper!
Thats probably because you are a squeak,and the real london cabbies would take one look at you and drive past,so you would have no choice but to use an illegal cab with no insurance/m.o.t or idea where they are going.

So do london cabbies a favour Matt and get snide cabs whenever you come to London.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Thats probably because you are a squeak,and the real london cabbies would take one look at you and drive past,so you would have no choice but to use an illegal cab with no insurance/m.o.t or idea where they are going.

So do london cabbies a favour Matt and get snide cabs whenever you come to London.
I always do so no worries.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mitzyboy;6274245]
Originally Posted by DebsyW
Amy would probably be the same without the drugs. Up her own arse with her own self importance cos some people think she can sing a bit and she has become famous. quote]

Thats seems to be one mother of an assumption
Yeah Mitzy, it probably is. Unless Amy comes on and gives us the real story.. all we can do is assume. I`m sure each case is different.

But I still don`t like her. That`s my choice.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:48 pm

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

I always do so no worries.
Promise?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Promise?
yes!

Now step away from the keyboard!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:55 pm

yes!

Now step away from the keyboard!
You first!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:58 pm
Straw Man.

You first!
oh dear god!

what's the matter, got bored fleecing punters, boring people with daily mail stories and complaining that there are too many immigrants in the UK?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Am I allowed to be the damsel who faints??? Like in the films???
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I allowed to be the damsel who farts??? Like in the films???
DebsyW...that is quite unlike you...I thought you were a lady..
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
DebsyW...that is quite unlike you...I thought you were a lady..
Stop doctoring my posts BB. I NEVER fart. Very unbecoming.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:05 pm

oh dear god!

what's the matter, got bored fleecing punters, boring people with daily mail stories and complaining that there are too many immigrants in the UK?
Wow you really have a problem man,what have i done to offend you...not that i could give a shit.You really need to get your life on track and stop being wound up by people.

I hope your new life in the Isle of White is all you wish for and the local cabs are what you dream of.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop doctoring my posts BB. I NEVER fart. Very unbecoming.
Not even a little squeaky when laughing hard..?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not even a little squeaky when laughing hard..?
Nope, not even then.. unladylike. I just wee instead.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nope, not even then.. unladylike. I just wee instead.
Oh thats OK then..your a real lady..how could I ever doubt you.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh thats OK then..your a real lady..how could I ever doubt you.
I am. I will forgive you for doubting me. I`m gonna get f***ing bollocked now for going off-topic!!!! I`ve been very good all night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.