Amy Winehouse!

Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:15 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Amy Winehouse!

Is that how you spell her name? Not that I care but.......I am totally fed up with seeing the idiot in the news!! Ive just watched the fool again on the news and cant understand why she is given the airspace??

And she cant sing!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amy Winehouse!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Is that how you spell her name? Not that I care but.......I am totally fed up with seeing the idiot in the news!! Ive just watched the fool again on the news and cant understand why she is given the airspace??

And she cant sing!!!
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Bit like the other loser ... God whats his name... bloody hell ..... hang on .... Pete Docherty.... Baby Shambles..... complete F***ing Shambles.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

And she cant sing!!!
Don't make me go apeshit on you lady!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Bit like the other loser ... God whats his name... bloody hell ..... hang on .... Pete Docherty.... Baby Shambles..... complete F***ing Shambles.
Karma sent!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't make me go apeshit on you lady!
She is such an arse!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

She is such an arse!!!
With a very distinct voice who will one day be a British musical icon..............
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:24 pm

With a very distinct voice who will one day be a British musical icon..............
Absolute utter bollocks!!!

What about Take That and Boyzone eh eh??
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:25 pm
Straw Man.

Absolute utter bollocks!!!

What about Take That and Boyzone eh eh??
I have just realised that you were serious when you typed that!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:26 pm

I have just realised that you were serious when you typed that!
Of bloody course I was!!

She wants topping.........she should not be in the public eye and her music is crap!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:29 pm
Straw Man.

Of bloody course I was!!

She wants topping.........she should not be in the public eye and her music is crap!!!
Seriously SD, how can you not fall in love with this song?

Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:30 pm

Seriously SD, how can you not fall in love with this song?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O8z4oKr_SN4&feature=related
Still not plugged the speakers in thank God!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:30 pm
Straw Man.

You missed out then.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:33 pm

You missed out then.
I am quite thankful I never got round to it!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Which one was it? I couldnt be bothered playing it
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Which one was it? I couldnt be bothered playing it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.