Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Alternative lifestyles??

Alternative lifestyles??

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alternative lifestyles??

Originally Posted by JnK
Okay, haven't we gone low enough now
You are kidding right?
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:04 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You are kidding right?
As if
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JnK
As if
The thing is, if you ban dogging half the posters on the Spain forum bit would have to stop posting.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:10 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

The thing is, if you ban dogging half the posters on the Spain forum bit would have to stop posting.
and we can't have that now can we ... all those bored expats hanging around
Old Feb 18th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh
Not at all Fiona and maybe I didn´t phrase it correctly. It´s much easier for lesbian and gay people to meet heterosexual people via lesbian and gay friends. Who knows what attitude heterosexual people will have to someone if they meet them and find out they are either lesbian or gay? Some people aren´t so enlightened as we are to the fact that not all people are the same. Am I making sense here
You are making sense. I have a gay family member. Actually, not gay but partnered with a transexual. The problem is when they go out with new people, they always have to explain the exact nature and the ins and outs of their relationship. How boring that must be after a while! And then you're running the gauntlet of peoples prejudices. Hope and expect you'll find loads of new friends.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:16 pm
JnK
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by angiescarr
You are making sense. I have a gay family member. Actually, not gay but partnered with a transexual. The problem is when they go out with new people, they always have to explain the exact nature and the ins and outs of their relationship. How boring that must be after a while! And then you're running the gauntlet of peoples prejudices. Hope and expect you'll find loads of new friends.
Thanks angiescarr, spot on ...
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

sandiewk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madridboy
If a black couple had asked if there were any other black people wanting to meet up would there still have been the same reactions or are some of these comments just a case of patronising selective discrimination?

You don't seriously expect me to let everyone know I'm gay after these comments do you?
Oh shit!.............did I just type that out loud?..........bugger..............where's the edit button?
IT MUST BE CATCHING - i never post on forums but suddenly my fingers were on the keyboard and....................................
Old Feb 18th 2010, 4:36 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandiewk
IT MUST BE CATCHING - i never post on forums but suddenly my fingers were on the keyboard and....................................
lol, this sounds like the ending to the film "in and out" starring Kevin Kline.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:09 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Madridboy;8271722]That wouldn't be such a bad idea.............oh wait a minute though.............that'd be an invitation for the God squad to start preaching about the evils of going against nature!QUOTE]

Homosexuality is perfectly natural.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 10:14 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bil;8355827]

Maybe for some,...on the other hand,.. definitely not for others!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:19 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil

Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

You´re quoting the wrong person............I thought your username was a publicity

Last edited by Madridboy; Feb 19th 2010 at 5:21 am.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:13 am
Straw Man.

Yes it is.

You´re quoting the wrong person............I thought your username was a publicity
He quoted Bill but Bill screwed up the quote himself....
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:27 pm
Yaaarp

He quoted Bill but Bill screwed up the quote himself....
In the words of Alan Partridge.......Ahaaaaa!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:23 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly

No, it's natural full stop.

It happens in nature. That means it's natural. Our closest relatives, the bonobos are very sexual, demonstrating almost every sexual variation you could think of. Group sex, masturbation, solo and mutual, lesbian, male homosexuality, the list goes on.

Lions, that image of butch masculinity have been seen to demonstrate homosexuality. It confers evolutionary advantage.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:28 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil
No, it's natural full stop.

Not in the eyes of God.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.