Almeria!!

Old Jul 22nd 2006, 8:07 am
jennydor

jennydor will become famous soon enoughjennydor will become famous soon enough
Question Almeria!!

Hi All,
I live in Costa Azahar, (very nice area by the way!) and am looking for a good hotel to stay in for a weeks holiday, we have lots of hotels here including the biggest resort I work for, but I like to see a lot of Spain, and last month we travelled from Barcelona down to home in Castellon, camping along the way. Some wonderful beaches and places, but I'm looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel in Almeria, somewhere we can Just relax by the pool and not have to stress much about the kids or anything. No kids this time just me and hubby, and we just want to relax, not do much but relax and chill, ( it will be back to work the week after)
So if anyone out there can recommend an hotel it would be appreciated!! somewhere someone has actually been and liked.
A light easy topic
Thanks
Jen
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 11:20 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Almeria!!

Originally Posted by jennydor
Hi All,
I live in Costa Azahar, (very nice area by the way!) and am looking for a good hotel to stay in for a weeks holiday, we have lots of hotels here including the biggest resort I work for, but I like to see a lot of Spain, and last month we travelled from Barcelona down to home in Castellon, camping along the way. Some wonderful beaches and places, but I'm looking for a nice 3* or 4* hotel in Almeria, somewhere we can Just relax by the pool and not have to stress much about the kids or anything. No kids this time just me and hubby, and we just want to relax, not do much but relax and chill, ( it will be back to work the week after)
So if anyone out there can recommend an hotel it would be appreciated!! somewhere someone has actually been and liked.
A light easy topic
Thanks
Jen
I enjoyed staying at the Hotel Fuente in Grazalema.....away from the village with a lovely pool and setting..only drawback is it is popular with families in the school holidays, and Spanish kids are generally well behaved but very LOUD....Also very nice is the Parador at Carmona in Seville. we just drove in in August and got a deal...a balcony room for the price of a non-balcony, not cheap but worth it even for just a night.. and the food at the museum in town is very good too. I have heard that Spanish residents get discounts but don't know if this is correct and I do not qualify.. as yet.

Last edited by poollounger; Jul 22nd 2006 at 11:24 pm.