Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are all the Spanish born with a hearing impediment

Are all the Spanish born with a hearing impediment

Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are all the Spanish born with a hearing impediment

[QUOTE=Relampago;7682023]
I remind you that your ancestors also emigrated. Do you Know some place where the Spaniards have spoken of imposing their customs, and for the force? If you know it, tell it to me.

My history's cr*p, and I really don't want to put my nose above the parapet regarding racism etc., but how about S America? Northern Argentina, The Mission, etc.??

And........ has any of this this much to do with aguantar? Or for that matter the initial topic?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

wilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nicewilki is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnxa
you do know that there are spanish prostitutes don't you?
dont get me started on prostitution, 99% of the girls are from S America, there mostly illegal, over stayers, there money gets sent home, there wage back home is 100e amonth if there lucky, there flights are payed for, which are 1000e over priced which they work off in there first club, Spanish men prefer S American girls dont ask me why, thats just a fact, the police know that they are over stayers but turn a blind eye, i share ahouse with 2 girls who work in a puti club, they either stay the night in the club or here in the house, they are nice girls and are here because of poverty back home, for most spanish men going to puti clubs is a custom, there everywhere. but more spanish women are now working in the clubs because of the crisis, husbands have lost there jobs.
To fix the problem there home countrys need to do more, then they wouldnt leave.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:13 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Relampago
Livit, you don't say more foolishness, because the racism, the corruption, the fraud...are international words, don't have nationality. So it parks your anti-Spanish prejudices, because you always bore with the same thing
We are in the Spanish section of an Expat site, I`m trying to discuss Spanish culture and there famous querks.

I`m not interested in other countries and I`m not trying to make Spain look bad, you are right, there are other countries far worse than Spain.

Maybe it is because our democratic system is transparent, and it shows this. But that it shows this, it doesn't justify that here there is more corruption, fraud, etc that the one that can have another country.
The point is that Spain although not the most corrupt country in the EU, it is far more corrupt than the UK, official data sources provide this.

So for UK nationals it can be something there unprepared for or unaware of.

The number of Mayors found to be corrupt and now your top anti corruption Judge tasked with cleaning up the system is in court and for what ?

Yep, Corruption.

For example, the abuse to the women...Here have had several cases, but those prejudices of machismo have always existed against the countries of the southern Europe, when it is demonstrated that in Scandinavia it is where there is more abuse to the women
I don`t know the official figures, but males killing there partners in Spain is high when compared to the UK.

It was illegal in Spain for a married women to have an affair, up until the mid 70`s.

But it was legal for a man.

In many regions of Spain machismo is around and many men rule there partners with intimidation.

You have to understand that I am interested in all aspects of Spain, good and bad.

If you want to move around the site, there are other countries here, we could go to Italy and disscuss there issues.

There is more about Spain than Sangria, Paella and the Sun.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:22 am
Banned

livit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nicelivit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Relampago

I remind you that your ancestors also emigrated. Do you Know some place where the Spaniards have spoken of imposing their customs, and for the force? If you know it, tell it to me. Your comparison is insulting
South America.

The Conquistadors were thousands of miles away from Spain and they behaved as they saw fit.

The natives were abused, oppressed, exploited, ill-treated and decimated by the Spanish Conquistadors.

The Indians lost their freedom, their rights, their culture and their religion.

The Spanish Conquistadors were feared and hated and the very name 'Conquistador' still conveys these terrible impressions.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:24 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The thread was a joke!

It was a laugh FFS!

Jeez some of you really need to get over yourselves and get some humour back in your bloody lives!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The thread was a joke!

It was a laugh FFS!

Jeez some of you really need to get over yourselves and get some humour back in your bloody lives!
Since the OP and posts stopped and people are responding to this, why stop.

Has BE site become a comic site for bored expats.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:55 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
Since the OP and posts stopped and people are responding to this, why stop.

Has BE site become a comic site for bored expats.
No, BE is an informative site full of valuable information and valid opinions, BUT since the OP started this as an OBVIOUS tongue in cheek observation its safe to say that THIS thread at least is meant to be a laugh, just because you and a couple of others want to use it as a perfect excuse to piss in the corner don't then try and turn this into anything else Livit.

As I said, its a site of opinions, and these are mine.

You know its not hard to start a thread don't you?

Just say the word and I will start one for you guys.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
No, BE is an informative site full of valuable information and valid opinions, BUT since the OP started this as an OBVIOUS tongue in cheek observation its safe to say that THIS thread at least is meant to be a laugh, just because you and a couple of others want to use it as a perfect excuse to piss in the corner don't then try and turn this into anything else Livit.

I`m glad you understand the concept.

Maybe you could put it into practice and post something relevent.

Your complaining in the wrong place only children moan for attention in front of a crowd.

Last edited by livit; Jun 20th 2009 at 8:08 am.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:08 am
Straw Man.

I`m glad you understand the concept.

Maybe you could put it into practice and post something relevent.

Change the record Livit, I have been posting relevant stuff on here long before you re-invented yourself, and until the place started to get invaded by a certain faction I regularly wrote pieces of advice and assistant for people on here................

Now, you want something relevant to the thread?

OK..................

http://www.country-data.com/cgi-bin/query/r-12999.html
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:11 am
Banned

I thought you would have posted about the outbreak of Scarlet Fever in Malaga last week.

Can ask you a question ?

I love that one.

What was it like living in a Basque community ?

Are they as mad as I`ve heard ?

Last edited by livit; Jun 20th 2009 at 8:14 am.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:19 am
Straw Man.

I thought you would have posted about the outbreak of Scarlet Fever in Malaga last week.

Can ask you a question ?

I love that one.

What was it like living in a Basque community ?

Are they as mad as I`ve heard ?
Its true what they are saying about you isn't it Livit?

You really could start an argument in a padded cell. Sad really, maybe you need to take up needlepoint.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:29 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys - that's enough.

I am closing this thread as it is now way off topic.