Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

All help needed - new life

All help needed - new life

Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:27 pm
nickie

Red face All help needed - new life

All assistance would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I would like to start a new life in the Murcia/Granada region of Spain. Our Parents already live in Chirivel and have offered us to stay there but due to age we would need to look for work and would more than likely have to go nearer the coast.

I have read stories how hard it is to find work in spain, can anyone offer any advice regarding finding work, we have also very limited spanish ability.

All help would be greatly appreciated

Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:38 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: All help needed - new life

As for jobs, unemployment in Spain is higher than the UK, they don`t pay benifits, so everybody is lookin, as opposed to the Uk where they sit at home.

its possible to get work if your in the right place at the right time and you need to get out and about, being very nice and friendly is important as many oppertunites come via word of mouth in the area

jobs are hard to come by and you need to be good two fluent spanish
make sure you got cash to keep you going for few weeks and dont sell you house in UK as many move back