Reload this Page >

Alicante, conversation groups

Alicante, conversation groups

Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

loren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alicante, conversation groups

Hi,

I've been living in Alicante for many years. I teach english, and I´d like to get in touch with english native speakers who live in Alicante in order to organise informal conversation groups so that my students or anyone who'd like to, could join and practise the language.
It's a way of meeting people, helping others with the language, improving your spanish and contribute to raise the battered english level in Spain.
Thanks anyway and hope we'll meet you soon.
Loren.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alicante, conversation groups

Good luck with your project in Alicante. I have been volunteering to help the unemployed Spanish improve their English and hopefully their job prospects in Torrevieja (50 kms south)
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

and how was the experience? did people participate a lot? were you the only native english speaker?
Old Feb 21st 2013, 7:31 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

This site is building up a list of intercambio groups throughout Spain. If I read the page correctly they'll add others to the list if requested.

http://www.spainbuddy.com/spain-info...uage-exchange/
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Juba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spainrico
Good luck with your project in Alicante. I have been volunteering to help the unemployed Spanish improve their English and hopefully their job prospects in Torrevieja (50 kms south)
What a nice gesture my friend. I wish more were like you.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Juba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loren
Hi Loren
I cannot reply to your message because I have been blocked by the Administrator.
Best if I move on to a forum with more freedom. Good luck in your endeavours and I know it will be blessed.
I run a blog at tenerifeforum.org.es so I try to keep informaed about Spain in general and what's happening.

Ciao
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 11:49 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juba
Hi Loren
I cannot reply to your message because I have been blocked by the Administrator.
Best if I move on to a forum with more freedom. Good luck in your endeavours and I know it will be blessed.
I run a blog at tenerifeforum.org.es so I try to keep informaed about Spain in general and what's happening.

Ciao

you HAVE replied......
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loren
and how was the experience? did people participate a lot? were you the only native english speaker?
The course is being run by the local office for the unemployed and my friend is the tutor (non Brit) so he invited me in for session for the class to hear a native English speaker.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, they had prepared questions - yes they all participated (around 15 people) I think I was the first Brit some had had a conversation with and I hope to fit another session in before they finish.