Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Airport transfers

Airport transfers

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Lawrence.Brown will become famous soon enough
Default Airport transfers

Just thought I'd ask here if any of the members know of a cheap(ish) transfer from Almeria to Mojacar? I hope to arrive on the 30th or 31st but all the flights I can find arrive after the last bus goes.
I would love to give the business to someone who needs it rather than a company.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 12:37 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airport transfers

Originally Posted by Lawrence.Brown
Just thought I'd ask here if any of the members know of a cheap(ish) transfer from Almeria to Mojacar? I hope to arrive on the 30th or 31st but all the flights I can find arrive after the last bus goes.
I would love to give the business to someone who needs it rather than a company.
I'm not in the area, so can't give a personal recommendation - however, please make sure that whoever you do use has a license to carry paying passengers & the relevant insurance

there are unfortunately a lot of illegal 'cowboys' out here doing 'airport runs'
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:59 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lawrence.Brown

Of course companies dont need the business, they dont have to pay national insurance, business rates, Vat, tax, staff and all the other bills that have to be paid when running a LEGAL business and contributing to the economy-
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

Lawrence.Brown will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JLFS

Of course companies dont need the business, they dont have to pay national insurance, business rates, Vat, tax, staff and all the other bills that have to be paid when running a LEGAL business and contributing to the economy-
What I meant to say was a UK based travel company who take a big slice out of my money and pass on as little as they can to the person who actually does the work.