Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

AFO 'lead time' in Albox

AFO 'lead time' in Albox

Old Jun 5th 2018, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

murfmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AFO 'lead time' in Albox

Evening all, I appreciate this might be another 'how long is a piece of string' question, but does anyone know(or have the slightest inkling) how long it takes to process an AFO in Albox? - It seems to take differing lengths dependent on what town hall your associated with, from my vague understanding

We've been told 9-12 months as the maximum or as 'short' as 4 months

And a supplemental question... has anyone heard of AFO's being refused around Albox, or are they always approved?

I'll be checking with various people tomorrow, but thought I'd ask the combined wisdom of BE
Old Jun 6th 2018, 6:39 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFO 'lead time' in Albox

Hola

AFO's in Albox are reasonably quick as I understand; There are other towns around Albox where currently it is impossible to obtain an AFO.
AFO's were create by the Ex-Pat association AUAN changing the law and they meet every three months in Albox. I suggest you Google "AUAN Almanzora". They have changed several laws to help owners of illegal properties in Spain, not just Andalucia. Their current amendments are to allow houses within a PGOU town plan to obtain an AFO so the houses can be connected to basic services of water and electricity. They have put out a plea for help in the way of donations to help achieve the law change so if you live in an illegal property that has been helped by these law changes, please consider helping them as I have.

Davexf

Davexf
Old Jun 6th 2018, 8:51 am
Just Joined

murfmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AFO 'lead time' in Albox

Thanks Dave, I’ll check it out..