advice wanted

Old Sep 1st 2009, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice wanted

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
You could be barking up the wrong tree woofing
No but seriously, it's not everyones cup of tea. The spanish call them slaves and don't really get it.
You work for someone and in return you get food and lodgings, that's it.
Also you find some people using woofers are taking the *!~>, even the food and lodgings are not up to much and for a lot of hard graft.
All the best

I`m sure some take the p__s but if you have limited funds its better than staying in grey blighty, most of the agencies offer a scoring system so you should get a feel for who to avoid,there`s no doubt forums as well to compare notes with previous visitors.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:32 am
Just Joined

rozandwill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by digdug
how about working for one of the big camp site companies? we went camping years ago with keycamp in rosas and had a great time. posh camping really - beds, leccy in the tent, big shower block at end of road. lots of young staff from around the world. twas on the beach too. theres loads of those type of sites througout spain and europe.
DD
i like the sound of that better than woofing thats for sure,any idea how to apply for this,thanks for all the info,really helpful
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 4:38 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

This was published the other day.
http://www.euroweeklynews.com/featur...ng-it-out.html
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rozandwill
i like the sound of that better than woofing thats for sure,any idea how to apply for this,thanks for all the info,really helpful
i dont, sorry, but it shouldnt be hard to find out. do a search for camping holidays, and you'll no doubt come up with the big name companies such as keycamp et al that have all these camp sites throughout europe. i would assume then that on their website there'll be a 'jobs' section.
best of luck
DD