Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Absolutely Looney

Absolutely Looney

Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absolutely Looney

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Come on Lynnxa, Montgomail you have seen me, we are talking about one sexy hunk of a guy here whats the matter with that woman of mine.

Graham.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=The Oddities;5212180]Love your ideas but think that I would be forced to use the loo in the dark......do not want him to get too excited with the light being turned on and off.
Thank you so much for your post I have sat here crying with laughter and the best of it is he has not read any of this yet so will end up crying again later when he does.

Karma for your wonderful imagination.

Rosemary..you could always get infra red remote control..that would work the strobes as well !!.....the very thought of you crying with laughter set me off this evening...all oddities together I think..thanks for the Karma, your thread really brightened up my day...

[QUOTE=The Oddities;5212195]I am so tired today because after seeing the repulsive sight I was afraid to go to sleep in case of having nightmares but BB has given me a whole new hilarious picture so no nightmares tonight.

No nightmares tonight but whatever you do ...don't think about painting the ceiling... ..sleep tight...oh and turn that light off...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

BB, if I can just get her to go for the strobe lighting effect I can really see the positive side of your suggestion.

Graham
Graham...I can so relate to what you were doing..it reminded me of when I was building a hen house naked in the middle of the night...but that's a different story...thanks for the great laugh today...your a star....now let Rosemary turn that light off..on..off..on..............
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:34 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Now you understand why the family say we are odd etc. There have been so many incidents like this over the years that I could tell you about but we would not be welcome on BE if I did that.

Rosemary
OH PLEEEEEEZE TEL US, YOU'VE HAD ME LAUGHING SO MUCH!!!
It must have been nearly as funny as watching H.G flailing about in the nude(please, bear in mind he is of ginger hue) trying to get a mozzie he had heard buzzing n the bedroom. Not a pretty sight, how we have ANY passion left in our life is beyond me!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:44 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Git reminded me of when I was building a hen house naked in the middle of the night...
Were there lots of little peckers about?
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverchick
OH PLEEEEEEZE TEL US, YOU'VE HAD ME LAUGHING SO MUCH!!!
It must have been nearly as funny as watching H.G flailing about in the nude(please, bear in mind he is of ginger hue) trying to get a mozzie he had heard buzzing n the bedroom. Not a pretty sight, how we have ANY passion left in our life is beyond me!!
You must have plenty of passion left if HG can swot a mozzie with it .. I can't imagine what the mozzie thought but it terrifies me...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Were there lots of little peckers about?
Are you suggesting I am multipeckerous...nice idea..
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:38 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

You must have plenty of passion left if HG can swot a mozzie with it .. I can't imagine what the mozzie thought but it terrifies me...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 6:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble with women is that they always say that they want floor play and then complain when you give it to them - that is the right word isn't it?

Graham
Lol...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:45 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

i think perhaps he was trying to frighten it into submission
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:49 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

You are all well aware of the fact that my OH is quite mad regarding things like driving 78 km each way for fish and chips but last night I became really worries.

We went to bed about 12.15 a.m. and at 12.50 he got up and told me that he was going to do some grouting so I should go to sleep. I gave him 10 mins to come back because I thought he was only going to the loo but he did not return.

There is no door on our bathroom yet and the sight that beheld me was OH crawling around on all fours in the nude grouting the bathroom floor tiles, definitely NOT a pretty sight. He said that it would be dry in the morning so a good time to do it.

So my question to you all is do I divorce him immediately and run like hell or do I find out how to get someone sectioned in Spain?

Rosemary
Its just the unable to 'sleep in the heat syndrome'. We forgot how sticky and horrible the nights where and while over there a couple of weeks ago I woke to the sound of trowl bashing walls. My fiancee was rendering the walls at 3 am.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:56 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Trouble with women is that they always say that they want floor play and then complain when you give it to them - that is the right word isn't it?

Graham

Come on Graham, there's floor play and then there's FLOOR PLAY I think you need to look at the instructions again.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Come on Graham, there's floor play and then there's FLOOR PLAY I think you need to look at the instructions again.
Did not know that there were instructions for FLOOR play so maybe they were missing from the box that my toy came in. Would you be kind enough to give me your instructions?

Graham
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:44 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Did not know that there were instructions for FLOOR play so maybe they were missing from the box that my toy came in. Would you be kind enough to give me your instructions?

Graham

Not sure if I have un-packed mine it's been such a long time since they were lasted needed (bad knees you see) but in the words of JDR...GOOGLE is your friend
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 1:14 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Not sure if I have un-packed mine it's been such a long time since they were lasted needed (bad knees you see) but in the words of JDR...GOOGLE is your friend
Good Old Ooooohmy Gammy Leg Excuse

Not sure how that will help with my education on these finer matters.

Graham