Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Absolutely Looney

Absolutely Looney

Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:43 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Absolutely Looney

You are all well aware of the fact that my OH is quite mad regarding things like driving 78 km each way for fish and chips but last night I became really worries.

We went to bed about 12.15 a.m. and at 12.50 he got up and told me that he was going to do some grouting so I should go to sleep. I gave him 10 mins to come back because I thought he was only going to the loo but he did not return.

There is no door on our bathroom yet and the sight that beheld me was OH crawling around on all fours in the nude grouting the bathroom floor tiles, definitely NOT a pretty sight. He said that it would be dry in the morning so a good time to do it.

So my question to you all is do I divorce him immediately and run like hell or do I find out how to get someone sectioned in Spain?

Rosemary
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absolutely Looney

Originally Posted by The Oddities
You are all well aware of the fact that my OH is quite mad regarding things like driving 78 km each way for fish and chips but last night I became really worries.

We went to bed about 12.15 a.m. and at 12.50 he got up and told me that he was going to do some grouting so I should go to sleep. I gave him 10 mins to come back because I thought he was only going to the loo but he did not return.

There is no door on our bathroom yet and the sight that beheld me was OH crawling around on all fours in the nude grouting the bathroom floor tiles, definitely NOT a pretty sight. He said that it would be dry in the morning so a good time to do it.

So my question to you all is do I divorce him immediately and run like hell or do I find out how to get someone sectioned in Spain?

Rosemary
Rosemary..are you mad !!! you have the perfect bathroom accessory, get him to stay in that position..towels over the waist area, toilet rolls on the shoulders, toothbrush in each ear, soap between the teeth, and the loo brush right up the ..........heyheyyyy..oh and don't forget the lower pull switch to turn the light off..!!!!!!!!..Nursey the oddities need your help..quick..
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary

Some on here would say you have to be sectioned to be in Spain in the first place...that's how I qualified anyway....
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Hi ...well while I spend most of my time planning our move to France part of me would love to meet some of you in spain ...your posts have me

Thanks

Kate
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kate45
Hi ...well while I spend most of my time planning our move to France part of me would love to meet some of you in spain ...your posts have me

Thanks

Kate
Hi Kate, may I say that you are a very brave little girl and also very intelligent, looking at your picture you can only be about Nine and already planning a move from Oz to La belle France, you obviously have not been sectioned yet...is that why you cant go to Spain...
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Hi Kate, may I say that you are a very brave little girl and also very intelligent, looking at your picture you can only be about Nine and already planning a move from Oz to La belle France, you obviously have not been sectioned yet...is that why you cant go to Spain...
lol...thats my 8 year old daughter......but perhaps I should be sectioned anyway just for considering moving 3 kids aged 8 13 and 14 to the other side of the world...would spain have us !!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kate45
lol...thats my 8 year old daughter......but perhaps I should be sectioned anyway just for considering moving 3 kids aged 8 13 and 14 to the other side of the world...would spain have us !!!

oop's sorry..I thought you seemed a bit mature...
Spain loves kids...I am sure they would welcome you with open arms...good luck with your plans, hope it all goes well for you, please keep us up to date with all your news, there always seems to be someone on here who is prepared to listen and give advice where ever you are..does'nt have to be Spain..I expect you get lots of good advice from the French forum as well.

Just realised, sorry Rosemary did not mean to hijack...zipped.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

oop's sorry..I thought you seemed a bit mature...
Spain loves kids...I am sure they would welcome you with open arms...good luck with your plans, hope it all goes well for you, please keep us up to date with all your news, there always seems to be someone on here who is prepared to listen and give advice where ever you are..does'nt have to be Spain..I expect you get lots of good advice from the French forum as well.

Just realised, sorry Rosemary did not mean to hijack...zipped.
Yes sorry Rosemary didn't mean to hijack ...your post just made me laugh
Old Aug 20th 2007, 11:01 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary, Graham seems pretty normal to me as Mal and I spend 90% of our time with no clothes on whilst doing all manner of DIY and house chores, I have however started wearing a pinny when cooking as I have had a few splash backs in sensitive places This is coming from a woman who in the past has got in the wrong car and then processed to talk to the driver for a good 3 -4 minutes scaring him S**tless. Parked my white Fiat Panda 750 in a car park and then spent ages trying to get into the back of a White Volvo Estate, oh my, may be not quite as normal as I thought
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi Rosemary, Graham seems pretty normal to me as Mal and I spend 90% of our time with no clothes on whilst doing all manner of DIY and house chores, I have however started wearing a pinny when cooking as I have had a few splash backs in sensitive places This is coming from a woman who in the past has got in the wrong car and then processed to talk to the driver for a good 3 -4 minutes scaring him S**tless. Parked my white Fiat Panda 750 in a car park and then spent ages trying to get into the back of a White Volvo Estate, oh my, may be not quite as normal as I thought
OMG that brings back memories of a holiday in Devon - all the caravans were the same on the site - i walked into the caravan and sat down watching the TV - you know how you suddenly become aware that you are in the wrong place - well i looked around to see an elderly couple watching TV on the other sofa - cant tell you how embarrased i was - they must have thought id escaped from the nearest funny farm coz i sort of sputtered my apologies and made a quick exit - told my family and instead of being supportive they just PTSL.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well it would be somewhere to park your bike.
So he's spent another night on the tiles!

I take it all back Rosemary, you are oddities after all
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh Rosemary I've got this picture in my mind now which I can't get rid of
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:31 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary..are you mad !!! you have the perfect bathroom accessory, get him to stay in that position..towels over the waist area, toilet rolls on the shoulders, toothbrush in each ear, soap between the teeth, and the loo brush right up the ..........heyheyyyy..oh and don't forget the lower pull switch to turn the light off..!!!!!!!!..Nursey the oddities need your help..quick..
Love your ideas but think that I would be forced to use the loo in the dark......do not want him to get too excited with the light being turned on and off.

Thank you so much for your post I have sat here crying with laughter and the best of it is he has not read any of this yet so will end up crying again later when he does.

Karma for your wonderful imagination.

Rosemary
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:33 pm

Some on here would say you have to be sectioned to be in Spain in the first place...that's how I qualified anyway....
Forgot that we had already been through the sectioning process prior to moving here.

Rosemary
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda
Ohhhh Rosemary I've got this picture in my mind now which I can't get rid of
I am so tired today because after seeing the repulsive sight I was afraid to go to sleep in case of having nightmares but BB has given me a whole new hilarious picture so no nightmares tonight.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.