This is it!!

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default This is it!!

Well, this is it, packed up, move out tomorrow head to Plymouth on Sunday for Santander ferry - can't believe we have actually made it after all this time. Car has been packed,unpacked,packed,unpacked lol - trying to fit everything in!! No internet after tomorrow morning until we reach Hondon on Monday night, will come back on and let you all know how the journey went

Linda x
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:10 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is it!!

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
Well, this is it, packed up, move out tomorrow head to Plymouth on Sunday for Santander ferry - can't believe we have actually made it after all this time. Car has been packed,unpacked,packed,unpacked lol - trying to fit everything in!! No internet after tomorrow morning until we reach Hondon on Monday night, will come back on and let you all know how the journey went

Linda x
Let me be the first to welcome you to Spain,(a bit soon, I know). I wish you a safe and enjoyable journey.
Best of luck

Regards JLFS
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Hondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really niceHondon Rock n Roll is just really nice

Safe journey, hope you enjoy your new life in Spain. Look forward to meeting you.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 6:37 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

well best off luck , could please keep you fuel bills so we can post there up .....
So outher can see the cost off driving from north to east of spain
In ELX my self
jurdy
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:48 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Linda x
Hi Linda - thats fantastic news - im so jealous - have a safe journey n enjoy hun - take care
Sam xxx
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

smartmove is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great journey and best of luck!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:36 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Safe journey to you and yours and I hope all goes well for you in your new life.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Linda x
Have a good trip ,looks like you are going to get some good weather on your arrival (sun is starting to shine in Hondon again) See you soon .
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:23 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a wonderful and safe journey.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

Vance is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a safe journey and be sure to document the trip and how you fare in your new situation.The very best of luck.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:17 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for you Linda....safe journey
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

Yeah - we've arrived!!! We moved out our own house last Thursday and stayed with my mum for 3 days. Left her house (near Edinburgh) at 445am drove to Plymouth - motorway all the way till just outside Plymouth - great journey and stoped 3 times for the dog. Arrived Plymouth 1430 and got straight on the ferry, dog got put in the kennel and must say he was not happy. He is only a small yorkie and in his 9 years has only ever stayed with family in a house so this was a shock to him. The ferry was great and we could see the dog at any time also able to walk him round an area especially provided for them (mentioning this for people contemplating this route who may not know). The ferry left at 1600hrs, we wandered round,had a meal,checked the dog (in between visits to the bar!!). Got up at 7am, walked the dog, had breakfast an arrived Santander 1130 (UK time). Off the ferry and headed down to Hondon. Again 3 stops for the dog and arrived 11pm last night.
The fuel:- we filled up at Edinburgh £43.00, just outside Plymouth another £20On arrival at Santander 43 euro and half way down another 27 euro. We arrived here with half a tank so I would estimate cost of fuel used to be around £80. The mileage was same both ends - 500 miles.
Off to put everything away now then have some time in the sun!!!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Vance is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you a very happy future in Spain.

Keep us updated with the highs and the lows!