Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

50's and single, ideas where to love?

50's and single, ideas where to love?

Old Sep 25th 2011, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

adra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really nice
Default 50's and single, ideas where to love?

Hi
My friend is widowed and little lonely, not for a man, but for a bit of female company, social life etc.

Where she is, is too Spanish for her now being alone, she would like to stay on the coast but anywhere, so any reccomendations anyone, she is brave enough to do a lone move and build up a network of company, occasional company, she isn't looking to live in anyones pocket, I don't know other areas, any help appreciated or web links etc, Thanks all.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

adra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really nice
Default Re: 50's and single, ideas where to live

It should read where to live, can't seem to find a edit button, hopefully a mod will change it.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adra04778
It should read where to live, can't seem to find a edit button, hopefully a mod will change it.

And here'sme thinking you were going to start a B.E. singles club
Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:50 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should leave it alone.

You will get a lot more hits!
Old Sep 25th 2011, 5:57 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50's and single, ideas where to love?

Is there a Spanish equivalent to Bournemouth?
Otherwise, I'm tempted to say Benidorm...
Old Sep 25th 2011, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 50's and single, ideas where to love?

Hi
My friend is widowed and little lonely, not for a man, but for a bit of female company, social life etc.

Where she is, is too Spanish for her now being alone, she would like to stay on the coast but anywhere, so any reccomendations anyone, she is brave enough to do a lone move and build up a network of company, occasional company, she isn't looking to live in anyones pocket, I don't know other areas, any help appreciated or web links etc, Thanks all.
Have a look at Ayamonte.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 8:04 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Come on folks, Steve mentioned it, it's Benidorm. The Chav bit is only for the hot summer, July and August, the other ten months belong to older Brits looking for love.

The place is bouncing with them, and, lately, Spanish people are there for the same reason. The Dutch and Germans too, and Russians.

If you go out in the middle evening, the smell of Esthee Lauder fills the air with middle aged promise. And if you're a bit more upmarket, there a hint of Chanel No 5; and you can always walk away if you don't like the Avon stuff.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

In my 50's and looking for somewhere to live also. At the moment my preference would be the mountains but need more research and thought plus more rentals to see if right place for me. Looking for love well it may come and find me again if I am doubly lucky