50 cc licence

Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Debrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the rough
Smile 50 cc licence

Hi, I'm new on this forum.
I have heard that the age for drivig a 50cc moped has gone up to 16 years of age, it used to be 14. Can anyone tell me if this is correct before i go and buy my son a ped !
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50 cc licence

It is true, also are you aware the insurance is rather high on the 50cc, due to so many youngsters etc.

I gather if you already ahd a licence before the law came in you were allowed to continue but in your case, sorry.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Debrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: 50 cc licence

thanks for your reply...is there any website that exlains the new rules?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:15 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Debrina
thanks for your reply...is there any website that exlains the new rules?
This tells you how to apply.

http://www.dgt.es/tramites/conductor...CONDUCCION.pdf

However it still shows the age as 14 years. I know it is changing to 16 but I cannot find any evidence on the Trafico site that it has actually changed yet.

There is more detailed info here

http://www.dgt.es/tramites/conductores/licencias.htm
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Fred, Thank you for the web site information, I now think the new law has not yet been inforced, so can pursue with obtaining the licence for my son.