4 in a bed.

Old Apr 6th 2012, 10:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 in a bed.

Originally Posted by JLFS
So you do watch it then, I dont usually, but as I saw it was Spain........you never know it might have featured a poster BE, I am sure there must be some with B&bs.

A good place to invest the payoff money from the SAS......
My wife said I had to watch it! never seen it before and no plans to watch it again.
Old Apr 6th 2012, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light

We don't do B&B but would be happy to have a meet . I can cook well and we are clothes optional, gay and straight friendly,
Old Apr 7th 2012, 6:09 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

We watched it because it was Spain and mentioned on here, curiousity. Thought that the young couple should win but have no idea of the result. This programme reminded us of why we only watch TV for an hour a day (apart from news items) and use DVD boxed sets that we know we enjoy.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 7th 2012 at 6:29 am.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 6:14 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
We watched it because it was Spain and mentioned on here, curiousity. Thought that the youg couple should win but have no idea of the result. This programme reminded us of why we only watch TV for an hour a day (apart from news items) and use DVD boxed sets that we know we enjoy.

Rosemary
It's nice sometimes when the B&Bs are all in England as you often get to see some stunning parts of the country that you might not have seen or visited.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 6:31 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
It's nice sometimes when the B&Bs are all in England as you often get to see some stunning parts of the country that you might not have seen or visited.
I understand what you mean and we do love to see different parts of different countries but think that we will stick to travel, history etc type programmes for this because in that way we do not have to suffer the rest of the tripe.

Rosemary
Old Apr 7th 2012, 6:35 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
I understand what you mean and we do love to see different parts of different countries but think that we will stick to travel, history etc type programmes for this because in that way we do not have to suffer the rest of the tripe.

Rosemary

I usually leave it running in the background as I do something else.
It always amazes me just how bloody bitchy and catty some people can be. It's nice when some others are more than generous.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:21 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Could you imagine a new reality tv format where regulars of BE forum are invited to a live discussion....a kind of come dine with me

We could discuss gays, race, UK versus Spain, integration
only if Rubymattress is coming
Old Apr 7th 2012, 2:26 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
So you do watch it then, I dont usually, but as I saw it was Spain........you never know it might have featured a poster BE, I am sure there must be some with B&bs.

A good place to invest the payoff money from the SAS......
have the shares for Scandinavian Airline Services been selling well recently ??