4 in a bed.

Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:12 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4 in a bed.

Just watched channel 4, 4 in a bed, it is featuring British owners in Spain,it tonight it was a small hotel in Benidorm run by a man who had a sex change 30 odd years ago and is now a woman, (being diplomatic and I dont want to put the wrong techincal description here and have a pubic slapping).

The place was 30 odd guest place, rooms a bit grubby, it seemed that the most important aspect of the place was the entertainment, with emphasis on the sequin and feather type acts.

Tomorrow the hosts are 2 gay men, with a swimming pool and the guests have been informed that bathing suits are optional.

The week winner will be announced either tomorrow or Friday, not sure which.

Did anyone else see it, or has anyone ever stayed in the Queens Hotel Benidorm?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:21 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 in a bed.

I'm watching it but haven't seen tonight's yet as can't get channel 4 direct here.

Last week they were in France and there were some real characters in those episodes too..... including a bloke who couldn't see the point of learning French and hated French food

I like the half hour of mindless TV while I change the bed and tidy up or whatever. I like watching the different people and their different homes .... and some of them are awful and some of the comments are too catty for words.

From Monday to Thursday they do the B&B sleepovers. On Friday they meet up and question the comments cards and see how much they have been paid - and then the winner is announced. It's a scream.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:26 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I'm watching it but haven't seen tonight's yet as can't get channel 4 direct here.

Last week they were in France and there were some real characters in those episodes too..... including a bloke who couldn't see the point of learning French and hated French food

I like the half hour of mindless TV while I change the bed and tidy up or whatever. I like watching the different people and their different homes .... and some of them are awful and some of the comments are too catty for words.

From Monday to Thursday they do the B&B sleepovers. On Friday they meet up and question the comments cards and see how much they have been paid - and then the winner is announced. It's a scream.
I am astounded that you have not been deported out of Italy yet.

I knew a lot of Italians in the UK, and they were dragged out of bed a silly oclock in the morning, so that mama could make the bed, because it was a huge disgrace to have unmade beds after 8am.

A bit like some of the Spanish Mary Goodwives I know here.

I know a guy in Galicia who has retired after 50 years of getting up ad 6am, but his shrew of wife insists that he gets up at the same time as before, so that she can make the bed.

OCD or what?
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
I am astounded that you have not been deported out of Italy yet.

I knew a lot of Italians in the UK, and they were dragged out of bed a silly oclock in the morning, so that mama could make the bed, because it was a huge disgrace to have unmade beds after 8am.

A bit like some of the Spanish Mary Goodwives I know here.

I know a guy in Galicia who has retired after 50 years of getting up ad 6am, but his shrew of wife insists that he gets up at the same time as before, so that she can make the bed.

OCD or what?
None of my beds are made before 8am. I leave the house at 7.50 to get the kids to school and then I come home and have another cup of tea.
I'm not running a B&B though - thank God. I don't have time to dust the pictures every day in case somebody runs their sticky fingers over the frame
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

What is 8.00am?

I don't normally wake up before 9.00am at the earliest, and the bed gets made when I feel like it, after I've had breakfast and a shower, and the room has been aired. Best not tell my Spanish neighbours or my reputation will be shot.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by Lynn R
What is 8.00am?

I don't normally wake up before 9.00am at the earliest, and the bed gets made when I feel like it, after I've had breakfast and a shower, and the room has been aired. Best not tell my Spanish neighbours or my reputation will be shot.
Who cares - is my motto. Sometimes on a cold day I get my cup of tea and get right back into my bed to read or watch some English TV.
Will have to be more careful next time I take a fried egg sandwich back to bed though. Egg yolk is not a good look on an ivory quilt cover
Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched channel 4, 4 in a bed, it is featuring British owners in Spain,it tonight it was a small hotel in Benidorm run by a man who had a sex change 30 odd years ago and is now a woman, (being diplomatic and I dont want to put the wrong techincal description here and have a pubic slapping).

The place was 30 odd guest place, rooms a bit grubby, it seemed that the most important aspect of the place was the entertainment, with emphasis on the sequin and feather type acts.

Tomorrow the hosts are 2 gay men, with a swimming pool and the guests have been informed that bathing suits are optional.

Not my type of viewing at all, but someone gave a heads up on an Andalucian forum earlier in the week, as yesterday it was in Herradura.
So I saw yesterday's as I know Herradura, and decided I wouldn't want to stay with any of that lot. Well, maybe the young couple seemed OK, but the gays and sex change guy/girl not my cup of tea. (probably have the forum gay police after me now) and yesterday's couple were, as someone described them, OTT. Four till six on a Wednesday is my Spanish tertulia, so missed today's. Wife said I didn't miss anything.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:30 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I ran a business in Benidorm for three years and consider myself unshockable because of it. I loved my time there, despite some hairy moments.

You can mock people with strange habits, but, seriously, at the end of the day, you're the strange one, an intolerant fool whose knowledge of the world is limited to the brothers Grimm.

The trouble with turning men into women, even after they've cut the offending bits off, is the need for razors, not ladyshaves, but strong ones, the ones that men use.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HBG
I ran a business in Benidorm for three years and consider myself unshockable because of it. I loved my time there, despite some hairy moments.

You can mock people with strange habits, but, seriously, at the end of the day, you're the strange one, an intolerant fool whose knowledge of the world is limited to the brothers Grimm.

The trouble with turning men into women, even after they've cut the offending bits off, is the need for razors, not ladyshaves, but strong ones, the ones that men use.
why do i find that someone has that knowledge deeply, very deeply disturbing
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Not my type of viewing at all, but someone gave a heads up on an Andalucian forum earlier in the week, as yesterday it was in Herradura.
Yes not a program I would normally watch, but twenty year ago I stayed at La Tartana.
We had an absolutely brilliant time for all the wrong reasons.
It made Fawlty Towers look like the Ritz
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:10 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunmovin
why do i find that someone has that knowledge deeply, very deeply disturbing
To be honest, I don't give a flying f*** what you think.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to alldunmovin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HBG
likewise
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HBG
you are entitled to your opinon, just as I am. I won't interfere with your views ...just as long as you don't interfere with mine.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HBG

erm..... where did the aerodynamics of you sex life become relevant? sorry I really don't understand what flying and having sex has to do with anything

Last edited by dunmovin; Apr 4th 2012 at 7:47 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:55 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

I am curious about the "pubic slapping" you are expecting!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.