Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

3 x beds & pool

3 x beds & pool

Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:01 pm

Technical is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 x beds & pool

Hi Guys & Girls,
We are planning to visit Sayalong to tie up some legals etc, arriving on 5/6th March and staying for a week.
Can anyone recommend a place nearby that can accommodate a family of three,(Julie is 14 years old going on 21). Ideally we would like self contained! with a pool.
Whats the weather going to be like? although we know we'll need the thermals at night.

Costs 300 Euros,£200 max,(It is March not August,September)

Regards
Glenn, Anita & Julie.
PPS If you don't know Sayalonga, your too far away!
Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:26 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 x beds & pool

Originally Posted by Technical
Hi Guys & Girls,
We are planning to visit Sayalong to tie up some legals etc, arriving on 5/6th March and staying for a week.
Can anyone recommend a place nearby that can accommodate a family of three,(Julie is 14 years old going on 21). Ideally we would like self contained! with a pool.
Whats the weather going to be like? although we know we'll need the thermals at night.

Regards
Glenn, Anita & Julie.

If it's where I think it is (somewhere near Malaga?) I'd be surprised if even there you'll need a pool, though you might not need the thermals
Old Feb 16th 2006, 4:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I go along with lynnxa, you dont need a pool then

Its too cold even at sea level at the moment.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Not sure where Sayalonga is but these are good websites we have booked with them a couple of times.

Helen

http://www.holidaylets.net/
http://www.holiday-rentals.com/
Old Feb 18th 2006, 11:26 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helenp
Not sure where Sayalonga is but these are good websites we have booked with them a couple of times.

Helen

http://www.holidaylets.net/
http://www.holiday-rentals.com/
Yes, I use holiday-rentals.com - its a good site and usually quality places with lots of photos.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:59 am
Just Joined

flyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant future

Hi Guys & Girls,

Regards
Glenn, Anita & Julie.
Hi Glenn and Anita,
This is weird, we are the couple who are building in Sayalonga and we are going over on the 8th March for a week!

Try this website: holidaylets.com
There is an aprtment in Sayalonga that we know of, very cheap, 2 bedrooms with pool (too cold yet though!) If you have any problems will let you have a phone number for him. We are in the 2nd floor so would be good to meet up.
Will be meeting up with architect and builders etc. so may be able to swap info?
Look forward to hearing from you,
Regards,
Sue.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 6:23 pm

Hi Sue & Roger,
Nice seeing a mail from you again on the site,we could really do with the the e-mail/phone number of the apartments in Sayalonga ASAP, we have tried to find it on the site you suggested without any luck.
We could also do with discussing with you the details of the architect and builder you are talking to, we seem to be going backwards in our efforts to get our project off the ground.
If you could contact us with this info, we would be more than grateful.I know if we meet up overt there it will be great, our Finca is in the Cruz Miranda area of the compo.
You can send me a private e-mail through the site if you like, but we need something quite fast, we are getting very dis-heartened with the whole thing.

Kind regards
Glenn & Anita.
PS if there is anyone else out there who can give us some positive input on this we would be grateful!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:23 am
Just Joined

flyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant futureflyingsusie has a brilliant future

Hi Sue & Roger,
Nice seeing a mail from you again on the site,we could really do with the the e-mail/phone number of the apartments in Sayalonga ASAP, we have tried to find it on the site you suggested without any luck.
We could also do with discussing with you the details of the architect and builder you are talking to, we seem to be going backwards in our efforts to get our project off the ground.
If you could contact us with this info, we would be more than grateful.I know if we meet up overt there it will be great, our Finca is in the Cruz Miranda area of the compo.
You can send me a private e-mail through the site if you like, but we need something quite fast, we are getting very dis-heartened with the whole thing.

Kind regards
Glenn & Anita.
PS if there is anyone else out there who can give us some positive input on this we would be grateful!
Hi, sent private e.mail, hope it got to you! Don't give up yet!
Sue.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:50 pm

Hi Sue, Roger,

Just to confirm, we have booked the apartment with Evaristo, arriving on 5th March and staying till 13th.
I tried to send a reply to your e-mail unsuccessfully, perhaps you have it disabled, the message says your mailbox is inactive.
It would have been really good to have exchanged some thoughts before we met, not to worry though, hope to meet you both over there at some stage.

Kindest regards
Glenn& Anita.
PS. although we are learning,we are far from proficient at the Language, and I am struggling to find an architect who speaks English, does yours?
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi Sue, Roger,

Just to confirm, we have booked the apartment with Evaristo, arriving on 5th March and staying till 13th.
I tried to send a reply to your e-mail unsuccessfully, perhaps you have it disabled, the message says your mailbox is inactive.
It would have been really good to have exchanged some thoughts before we met, not to worry though, hope to meet you both over there at some stage.

Kindest regards
Glenn& Anita.
PS. although we are learning,we are far from proficient at the Language, and I am struggling to find an architect who speaks English, does yours?
Hi Glenn,
Which e.mail did you use... mine is working okay.
Glad you got the apartment, presume you will be underneath us! Our architect speaks very good English, will contact him and ask if it is okay to forward his details. If it is I will do it on a private message later tomorrow.
Weather over there is cold and windy still but can all change very quickly.
Still a beautiful part of the world, especially with snow on Maroma.I know which area your finca is now, have stayed a couple of times at a lovely little villa there which I can let you have details of if you like. Be in touch,
Kind regards,
Sue.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:23 pm

Hi Sue, Roger,
The e-mail I received was from [email protected], it is this address that has been disabled.
Do you have another address?
Were glad that you know where the Finca is now, I'm sure you agree, it looks absolutely lovely (from a fast plane on a cloudy day).
I was a bit confused witha comment from Evaristo, he said he knew you, then asked if we wanted the apartment on the 1st floor, as we don't know anything about them,I said were not bothered.
(I think he thought we were good friends, even though I tried to explain we had never met)
As you know the apartments, is there one you prefer, just let me know and we'll take another one!
Julie has decided she wants to stay in England now, I think she was expecting it to be very hot and sunny not thermals and fleeces.
Any way take care we'll see you up there!

kindest regards
Glenn & Anita
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Hi Sue, Roger,
The e-mail I received was from [email protected], it is this address that has been disabled.
Do you have another address?
Were glad that you know where the Finca is now, I'm sure you agree, it looks absolutely lovely (from a fast plane on a cloudy day).
I was a bit confused witha comment from Evaristo, he said he knew you, then asked if we wanted the apartment on the 1st floor, as we don't know anything about them,I said were not bothered.
(I think he thought we were good friends, even though I tried to explain we had never met)
As you know the apartments, is there one you prefer, just let me know and we'll take another one!
Julie has decided she wants to stay in England now, I think she was expecting it to be very hot and sunny not thermals and fleeces.
Any way take care we'll see you up there!

kindest regards
Glenn & Anita
Hi, have booked the apartment on the 2nd floor so that we get a nice high view over the rooftops! See you there!
Sue.