1 more day

Old Mar 25th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 more day

Just wanted to wish you a safe journey, and every happiness in your "new life"

At least you'll soon be with your hubby, and all the family will be together again.
Try to focus on the adventures you have ahead of you, rather than what you're "leaving behind."
Besides which, I'm sure it's mainly people that you'll be missing, rather than places or things - and as so many people have already said, those people will soon be inundating you with visits!

Good luck with everything, and please do keep us posted as to how you're settling in and getting on.

Buen viaje!
Sam.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:27 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Originally Posted by cajam31
1 more day. i am still not organised enough, i have my suitcases sorted out at last, the stuff i'm not taking i'll leave at the mother in laws and bring it next time we come over. Theres been lots of crying, everyone that comes over leaves in tears, i feel exhausted from all the crying and am really scared now.
I cant beleive i'm leaving tomorrow, i cant believe i'm moving to spain.........
Good luck mate
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Best Wishes Cajam & safe journey. Let us know how you get on
Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck hun......thinking of you today.

Wishing you a safe and uneventful journey chick

All the best xxx

Mich
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:17 am
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice

Your only a two hour cheap flight home and more importantly if for some strange reason you don't like Spain you can move back. I mention that becuase 2 of our freinds have annouced they are moving back to the UK. I told them before they head back we'll host a "Good Bye Sunshine" party in the basement Having been in Nottingham over Christmas you couldn't pay me enough to live there!

Actually I can understand why someone would want to move back. The language barrier is a real pain, its frustrating not being able to understand anything, but I figure with time I'll start to pick it up. Did it with German (lived in Germany for 7 years)and no doubt over time I'll learn spanins
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:30 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure what time your flight is today, so I dont know if you will get to read this before you leave. But just want to say all the very best and enjoy!!

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Big Bhudda sends you great Karma for your journey and your new life....Make the most of it...