Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Salary expectation in Healthcare Management

Salary expectation in Healthcare Management

Old May 10th 2018, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

ssoomro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salary expectation in Healthcare Management

Hi,
My wife will be joining me in Singapore in a few months. She is presently working as Business Director/Practice Manager for a very large University Hospital in USA. She has MBA in Finance (1997) and over 25 years of financial Management experience.

I am wondering if she is to look for a position in Healthcare Management, what should be her Salary expectation with her qualification/experience etc.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions/comments.

S.
Old May 14th 2018, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salary expectation in Healthcare Management

Why not try Employment agencies in Singapore.
You'd also find out how available jobs are for her quals and experience.
Old May 16th 2018, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

sayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond reputesayang has a reputation beyond repute

Parkway group is the largest private health care group - try looking there.

I doubt they will have positions of the "right" seniority for her - i.e. the management/ finance jobs they have posted at the moment only need 3-5 years experience. The pay will depend on the job, not on her experience. Her experience will aloow her to get the job
Old Jun 11th 2018, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

ssoomro is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks you all for your kind suggestions/responses.

Originally Posted by sayang
Parkway group is the largest private health care group - try looking there.

I doubt they will have positions of the "right" seniority for her - i.e. the management/ finance jobs they have posted at the moment only need 3-5 years experience. The pay will depend on the job, not on her experience. Her experience will aloow her to get the job