Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Part time nurseries please

Part time nurseries please

Old Sep 22nd 2013, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Nicnoc74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Part time nurseries please

Hi everyone. I feel like I've been spying on you all for weeks. You've been very helpful. I finally joined up and can now join in. We're moving to Singapore at the end of October. We've already been out to visit in June and have chosen/placed our 2 eldest kids in SAIS. We are hoping to find an apartment in Kovan as is ultra convenient for the train line for school and hubby's work.
Can anyone please give me any ideas for nurseries. My youngest is going to be 2 in December and is not covered in the work package until she is of school age. I would like her to go to a nursery for 2 mornings per week as the other 2 did and loved it. The smallest sessions seem to be 5 mornings per week. This is too much time and money as she's still young and we want to go exploring and meeting people and having fun. She doesn't need to start until next summer. Can anyone help please. Thank you.
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 1:23 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Part time nurseries please

Hi there. Just to say welcome to the forum and hope the move goes smoothly. I'm sure some helpful Singapore residents will be along soon to advise.
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Nicnoc74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Part time nurseries please

Thank you so much. Can't wait to get out there and start doing and seeing all the things we've read about. Hope the novelty doesn't wear off too quickly before we settle into a routine.