Help Please?

Old Jan 5th 2015, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Scott Hayes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Please?

Hello everyone....

I'm sure you have seen a lot of new threads regarding this question before but I would be very grateful if somebody can offer me some advice for a new future/career path I'm interested in taking.

Well, I have visited Singapore 3 times before and I absolutely the country, cleanliness, people and food.

I know the area quite well and have 3 friends currently living in Bedok.

So a little about me:-

I'm 22 years old.
Worked in Business account Management for 4 years
IT College Graduate
Telephone and face to face sales experience
I'm looking for any ideas on how to find possible work in Singapore so I could find residency.

Tips, positive and negative feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Scott Hayes; Jan 5th 2015 at 8:32 am.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 6:41 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Please?

Just to say Welcome to the forum

I no longer live in Singapore but I imagine it would be quite difficult to find something in these present climes. Employers will always put Singaporean citizens first on the list.

Having said that, you may like to browse through the MOM website (Ministry of Manpower) and see what you can find. The homepage is here:
Ministry of Manpower Singapore

I also found this page on the site about "Finding a Job" under "Foreign Manpower".
Finding a Job - Ministry of Manpower

It probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, if you are fortunate enough in landing a job, please do your homework and make sure the salary (which can quite often be very low) will meet your expenses in Singapore. Singapore is now considered to be a very expensive place to live.

Best of luck