Clarins in Singapore

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clarins in Singapore

hi guys
my mum & dad are having a stop over in singapore before coming to NZ for christmas. I wat them to get me some Clarins stuff on the trip & i'm just trying to find out the cost of clarins, & where to buy on singapore.
(i'm looking for gentle foaming cleanser & multi active day cream)
they will be travelling from heathrow - singapore, sydney, wellington
many thanks
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:10 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarins in Singapore

I don't use Clarins but I've found that cosmetic prices generally are on a par with the UK, and sometimes more expensive. There's a popular misconception that Singapore is cheap, but in reality almost everything has to be imported so it is not.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:31 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarins in Singapore

Originally Posted by poppets
hi guys
my mum & dad are having a stop over in singapore before coming to NZ for christmas. I wat them to get me some Clarins stuff on the trip & i'm just trying to find out the cost of clarins, & where to buy on singapore.
(i'm looking for gentle foaming cleanser & multi active day cream)
they will be travelling from heathrow - singapore, sydney, wellington
many thanks
Why dont you call Sydney Airport and speak to the duty free shop and get a specific price - they'll do that for you. Last time I was there they had all the clarins stuff on christmass packages etc

you could also try qantas.com online shopping for duty-free I think you can pre-order duty free (not that they would be on qantas - but as an idea of price).