2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Dec 15th 2010, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

I've seen in another thread that someone who submitted their application in July this year is on Ecas as 'pending review'. Whenever I check Ecas it tells me that it cannot find me in the system, which I have taken to mean that we are in a pile that hasn't even been looked at yet! Are any of you guys on Ecas?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madhouse
I've seen in another thread that someone who submitted their application in July this year is on Ecas as 'pending review'. Whenever I check Ecas it tells me that it cannot find me in the system, which I have taken to mean that we are in a pile that hasn't even been looked at yet! Are any of you guys on Ecas?
I have inserted the type of file as 'file number' and the number whic in my case is a nine digit number preceded by a letter, which is on all corres, and England as my country of birth, and am shown as still 'in process'.

I have heard that if you don't input the information in a certain way that you will not be recognised.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Oh....and we received our new police certificates today and have sent them off to CHC.....more waiting!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
I have inserted the type of file as 'file number' and the number whic in my case is a nine digit number preceded by a letter, which is on all corres, and England as my country of birth, and am shown as still 'in process'.

I have heard that if you don't input the information in a certain way that you will not be recognised.
Great advice - I was putting my nationality down as 'United Kingdom and Colonies'. Apparently my application is in process and has been since 22 Aug 07! Unless.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great advice - I was putting my nationality down as 'United Kingdom and Colonies'. Apparently my application is in process and has been since 22 Aug 07! Unless.
Oh good, glad it worked! Not that we are told anything there anyway! We will probably hear by letter before the status is changed.......
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

last week I sent the following case specific inquiry to the CHC:

Request: As you will see from the attached documents, I have been offered permanent employment if Canada. Given the stage I am at with my federal skilled worker application and the time it would take the HRSDC to process an Arranged Employment Opinion, it there any value in requesting an AEO or would it be nugatory effort? Many thanks.

And yesterday I got this response:

Please be advised that medical instructions and a request for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee has been mailed today, 16th December 2010, to your address in Australia.

Some progress at last! I just hope they sent it airmail, as we leave Australia in 6 weeks.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Oh good, glad it worked! Not that we are told anything there anyway! We will probably hear by letter before the status is changed.......
Our status changed from 'in process' to 'decision made' the day they stuck the visas in the passports!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:43 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

last week I sent the following case specific inquiry to the CHC:

Request: As you will see from the attached documents, I have been offered permanent employment if Canada. Given the stage I am at with my federal skilled worker application and the time it would take the HRSDC to process an Arranged Employment Opinion, it there any value in requesting an AEO or would it be nugatory effort? Many thanks.

Please be advised that medical instructions and a request for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee has been mailed today, 16th December 2010, to your address in Australia.

Some progress at last! I just hope they sent it airmail, as we leave Australia in 6 weeks.
Wow thats brilliant news, what a great little Christmas Prezzie! Congratulations!

Maybe mine might find its way here soon!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:44 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh....and we received our new police certificates today and have sent them off to CHC.....more waiting!
You hear something soon!
Old Dec 20th 2010, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Congrats Madhouse!

Old Dec 20th 2010, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

to you too Falcore!!
Originally Posted by Falcore
You hear something soon!
Old Dec 20th 2010, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Good news Springingtree!!
May I ask....did it ever change to "Medicals Received" before this latest change?
Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Our status changed from 'in process' to 'decision made' the day they stuck the visas in the passports!
Old Dec 29th 2010, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Any new updates ? Nothing here sorry, merry Christmas everyone
Old Dec 29th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Any new updates ? Nothing here sorry, merry Christmas everyone
Got all excited there CP!!! Thought you had heard something....I'm sure you will soon, but I think thats a year ive been saying that
Happy xmas
lnsxx
Old Dec 29th 2010, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Got all excited there CP!!! Thought you had heard something....I'm sure you will soon, but I think thats a year ive been saying that
Happy xmas
lnsxx
Cheers hun, I know I still can't believe so many of the old applicants are just being left on the desk, it's so frustrating when there really is nothing we can do about it.
We have had a fab Christmas with family and friends, more to come so not all bad

Happy new year xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.