Next wales meet

Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by suesk
Ill have to let them know when it is ill get back 2 u

Suexx
Thanks - wasn't sure when they said they were back.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by darendon
can you please book us in 2+2, hope to be there on time ,but if i have to work i'll be there around 1.30 hope thats ok!

Times no problem. Welcome aboard. See you a week Sunday.

Suexx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darendon
can you please book us in 2+2, hope to be there on time ,but if i have to work i'll be there around 1.30 hope thats ok!
As Sue said, times no problem!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

That makes 22 adults and 8 kids.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nic

hope you didnt mind me doing that just didnt want the post to go unnoticed as its on th eprevious page.

Suexx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Nic

hope you didnt mind me doing that just didnt want the post to go unnoticed as its on th eprevious page.

Suexx
Thanks Sue!

I had missed it, as it was posted at exactly the same time as my previous post. So well spotted.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lol

Good luck with your party on weekend

Suexx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol

Good luck with your party on weekend

Suexx
Thanks - are you having one too?? Ours is only for 8 kids, so not too bad....
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah only 12 and not in my house thank god. She wanted a pottery party costing me a bloody fortune but i suppose its her last with her friends from here so dont really mind.

Have a nice time

Suexx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah only 12 and not in my house thank god. She wanted a pottery party costing me a bloody fortune but i suppose its her last with her friends from here so dont really mind.

Have a nice time

Suexx
We had a pottery party last year. Must be the thing when you are 7.

This year it's bowling, so be prepared.

Have fun too - at least the staff will do most of the work and you don't have to clean up.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just a reminder that the meet is a week today.

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Can't wait!
Glad you can still make it.

Looking forward to a good chat.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 4:50 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

oh good, I thought we'd missed it.
so its next sun at 12 at the heron marsh
bec
Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by egghead4
oh good, I thought we'd missed it.
so its next sun at 12 at the heron marsh
bec
That's right!

I had you down on my list of people who were coming - mind you it was ages ago you said yes.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi

I am now not sure if I can come Sunday sorry. If I do I will have to come alone.... Also I won't be able to let you know as we don't have the internet in our rented house.

Sorry to mess your list around!

Cx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.