Wikiposts

Next wales meet

Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That was quick SC - I was still fiddling with the post. Haha.
I'm at work but completely lacking in motivation to go & do my visits
Am just going to do some essential research on QLD as having a change of mind over destination!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Look like I missed good day!

All January good for me.
Cx
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I'm at work but completely lacking in motivation to go & do my visits
Am just going to do some essential research on QLD as having a change of mind over destination!
Where were you thinking of going if not QLD?

Originally Posted by Clara W
Look like I missed good day!

All January good for me.
Cx

Thanks Claire.

I'll post on here when I've got an idea of the 'good' dates.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5574444]Where were you thinking of going if not QLD?

First it was Adelaide, then Bunbury. But Townsville & Cairns looking very good at the moment! But give me time, I'm sure I can come up with a few more ideas before we get there!!! My poor OH
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;5574500]
Where were you thinking of going if not QLD?

First it was Adelaide, then Bunbury. But Townsville & Cairns looking very good at the moment! But give me time, I'm sure I can come up with a few more ideas before we get there!!! My poor OH
You could buy a camper van and drive around for a few months!! Go to all the places you like the sound of and have a good look. That would be amazing. Then you can decide where to live!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5574512]

You could buy a camper van and drive around for a few months!! Go to all the places you like the sound of and have a good look. That would be amazing. Then you can decide where to live!
Cool idea. Think my OH might have a fit though! On the other hand, he might jump at the idea Will put it to him this evening
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;5574519]

Cool idea. Think my OH might have a fit though! On the other hand, he might jump at the idea Will put it to him this evening
Hope I don't cause a marital!

Did you know you can register the kids with the school of the air and they can take lessons by radio as you travel round? That might persuade him!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5574829]

Hope I don't cause a marital!

Did you know you can register the kids with the school of the air and they can take lessons by radio as you travel round? That might persuade him!
Don't think he would be worried about their education! Think his problem is my constantly changing mind
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;5574836]

Don't think he would be worried about their education! Think his problem is my constantly changing mind
OMG u sound just like me i think ive decided on everywhere in queensland u can think of. lol

Suexx
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=suesk;5574998]

OMG u sound just like me i think ive decided on everywhere in queensland u can think of. lol

Suexx
So glad I am not alone in my uncertainty!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;5575043]
Originally Posted by suesk

So glad I am not alone in my uncertainty!
It doesnt help that we have never been so dont know wot too expect plus the uncertainty on job front 4 oh

Suexx
Old Nov 19th 2007, 6:54 am
Tea cup

pown1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone from North Wales or is that a swear word???
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pown1976
Anyone from North Wales or is that a swear word???
We welcome everyone if you'd like to come to the next meet.

Where are you in Wales. The meet is usually held in Cardiff which is a long way from North Wales.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:24 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

we had a good time yesterday, although I felt like a pot bellied pig after all that food
i ended up going swimming as I felt so bloated. anyway we will be at the next one.
our agent emailed us today to say she is chasing up our meds, so fingers crossed we will have some good news by the next meet
bec
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

we had a good time yesterday, although I felt like a pot bellied pig after all that food
i ended up going swimming as I felt so bloated. anyway we will be at the next one.
our agent emailed us today to say she is chasing up our meds, so fingers crossed we will have some good news by the next meet
bec

Glad you could make it and to hear your meds were sorted in the end. There's someone posting today who'se had the same problem.

The next meet will be in Jan 08 - If there's any date you definately can't make let me know. I was thinking of the 2nd weekend in Jan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.