Wikiposts

Next wales meet

Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next wales meet

Sorry I never made Sunday sounds like you had a good time! When is the next one?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clara W
Sorry I never made Sunday sounds like you had a good time! When is the next one?
Hi C - such a shame you missed it. There was a lovely couple not from BE - Chris and Julie asking if anyone was going to Perth. They are hoping to make the next meet.

The next one is on the 24th Feb - same place same time. Is that OK for you?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi I am sorry I missed it even more now but I couldn't manage the childcare/ party!

That's good, not too long to wait then and I am going to put my foot down this time... I think I will be supported this time as I pouted so much all day!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am sorry I missed it even more now but I couldn't manage the childcare/ party!

That's good, not too long to wait then and I am going to put my foot down this time... I think I will be supported this time as I pouted so much all day!

LOL. It's always the way. It's nice to do things with your friends before you go though.

If you're interested, I have the couples' email address, so I could email them and ask if they'd mind me giving it to you.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah no worries! Am I the only one going to Perth then?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah no worries! Am I the only one going to Perth then?
Strangely on Sunday, everyone was going to QLD and Adelaide apart from one couple. Doesn't usually happen like that though.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Well hopefully I will be at the next meet to represent WA... (all on my own) LOL
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:18 am
a bit nearer

darendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nicedarendon is just really nice

thanks Nicola for inviting us ,we had a great time!
you all made us feel very welcome.
look forward to coming again................... thanks Darren+Donna
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:50 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

couldnt make the meet as we had people to view the house. we will definitely be at the next one though. did everyone behave themselves
bec
Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by darendon
thanks Nicola for inviting us ,we had a great time!
you all made us feel very welcome.
look forward to coming again................... thanks Darren+Donna
Glad you had a good time. Hope you can make the next one.

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

couldnt make the meet as we had people to view the house. we will definitely be at the next one though. did everyone behave themselves
bec

Sorry you couldn't make it - glad it was because you had a house viewer. Hope they look promising.

Sadly everyone was good as gold.

The next meet is on 24th feb - same time, same place.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi all, we will definitely be at the next meet on 24th Feb. See you all then.

mandyj
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi all, we will definitely be at the next meet on 24th Feb. See you all then.

mandyj
Thanks Mandy - look forward to seeing you there!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Guys,

The next meet is in only 2 weeks time, 12 midday, Heron Marsh pub. It came around quickly this time.

It will be Sues last meeting before she flies out. So hope we have a good turn out to see her off.

As usual, could you let me know if you can make it and I'll do a head count in a few days.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

FHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really niceFHYLL is just really nice

PHIL TINA & LITTLE UNS WILL BE THERE COUNT US IN SEE YOU ON THE 24th
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough

Hi Nicola we can make the meet looking forward to it.

ian & diane

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.