May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 8th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Mr.AD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Guys,

Just wanted to share a link with everybody to share how Pakistan is being potrayed to foreigners. Please go through the below link:

http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-c...dvice/Pakistan

Since Australian Consulate has been closed in Karachi and Lahore then there is no wonder of delay in processing Pakistani applicants. AHC in islamabad just reopened which may resume processing.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mr.AD
Guys,

Just wanted to share a link with everybody to share how Pakistan is being potrayed to foreigners. Please go through the below link:

Since Australian Consulate has been closed in Karachi and Lahore then there is no wonder of delay in processing Pakistani applicants. AHC in islamabad just reopened which may resume processing.
can u tell us that when the AHC was closed? I mean to say that when the AHC was closing last year and when it will be opened. This is very crucial news for Pakistani applicants.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dong
Thank you
My application is paper based
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Guys,

Oh bhens ki eyes. They are saying that you should leave Khayber Pakhtunkhwa and I'm living there so I should better forget Australia
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Guys,

In ur specified link, it is not mentioned that AHC In Islamabad was closed and now it is resumed again. Then how u can say the above statement?
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ashfaq
In ur specified link, it is not mentioned that AHC In Islamabad was closed and now it is resumed again. Then how u can say the above statement?
You are right, it was my misunderstanding, AHC was remained opened but their staff mobility has been restricted due to security reasons.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Rumors .
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

They are talking about security threats in Pakistan. that is not a new thing for Pakistan.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Rumors .
only a chuck was rumour, but important thing is to see how they preceive Pakistan and don't advise to travel to Pakistan and it has a greater impact on delay in processing.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not worry bro, it is just an information for foreigners who want to travel to Pakistan.
Originally Posted by proximo
Oh bhens ki eyes. They are saying that you should leave Khayber Pakhtunkhwa and I'm living there so I should better forget Australia
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by intellect20
Do not worry bro, it is just an information for foreigners who want to travel to Pakistan.
Thanks Bro. Would that it don't affect my case adversely
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

bros!
Can anyone comment on this?
I got job verification and evidance of work experience "met" for quite some time now...
the HR manager who signed my experience letter and responded to query from AHC has left this company a few days back...
Is it matter of concern to me?
Do i need to do something in this scenario like informing CO or something???
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliah
bros!
I got job verification and evidance of work experience "met" for quite some time now...
the HR manager who signed my experience letter and responded to query from AHC has left this company a few days back...
I think you should not inform if the verfication went fine. Status speaks itself that u dont worry further about this item
Old Jul 8th 2010, 6:26 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by luvausi
I think you should not inform if the verfication went fine. Status speaks itself that u dont worry further about this item
anyone knows is job verification call recorded?
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by aliah
bros!
Not required, in case some one from company changes you need not report to DIAC, its only your change in circumstances you need to report.

Why to concern if HR has left the company, if you have been working for the company then anyone from company who replaces that HR will be able to answer any query from DIAC, so chill up , nothing to worry mate..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.