Reload this Page >

Salaries in Denmark

Salaries in Denmark

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:44 am
Just Joined

Epignosis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Salaries in Denmark

Hi --

Does anyone have an idea of the salary range for a Engineering/Technical Project Manager in Denmark? I know in the US similar positions have a range of $95K - $130K. That would translate to ($60-$82)K Euros. Is that the going rate for a Project Manager in Denmark?

Thanks,
Epignosis
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Soros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Salaries in Denmark

Originally Posted by Epignosis
Hi --

Does anyone have an idea of the salary range for a Engineering/Technical Project Manager in Denmark? I know in the US similar positions have a range of $95K - $130K. That would translate to ($60-$82)K Euros. Is that the going rate for a Project Manager in Denmark?

Thanks,
Epignosis
No idea, but don't forget to count in the massive Danish income tax and other duties levied on practically everything (i.e. car tax 180%, VAT 25%).

When I compare my gross Danish salary with my UK (city) peers I'm slightly behind them. However, when comparing how much cash actually hit my bank acount it's a whole different story.