Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

You think you have a problem with the noise from your local mosque

You think you have a problem with the noise from your local mosque

Old Jul 17th 2014, 11:35 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You think you have a problem with the noise from your local mosque

Originally Posted by shiva
Of course he ****ing hasn't

I'd lay a good sized wager that should our trolling friend ever visit the holy land and it's sites he'd be a very quiet troll for a very long time
Ill take that bet good sir by quoting Shakespear 'a troll, is a troll, is a troll'
or 'a troll by any other name would still be a troll' or 'you can take the troll out of the forest but you cant take the troll out of the troll'.....the list is never ending I am afraid!

on a serious note, no country imho can function without the 3rd world lowly slaves I am sorry to say. It is a sad fact, but it is a fact. Even within those 3rd world countries, the 'have nots' are the ones who are so critical in keeping the 'haves' happy and their streets clean etc etc.
Old Jul 17th 2014, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Women visitors accuse officials in Prophet’s Mosque of racism | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette I suppose those speakers will reach everyone, even those who feel unwanted.
Old Jul 18th 2014, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

A colleague who complained about "Noise from the mosque" was reprimanded in severe terms for describing the prayers of the faithful as "NOISE" !!!!!