Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

World map of penis sizes

World map of penis sizes

Old Mar 26th 2011, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World map of penis sizes

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hmmm...and the lebos rank in sixth place...

meow, i do wonder what you were doing to stumble across this...!

MM, xx
I'm half Lebanese and half Armenian...So half of mine is large...
Old Mar 26th 2011, 12:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Old Mar 26th 2011, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, taking part in that survey while I was in Budapest really skewed the results...
Old Mar 26th 2011, 3:17 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Wow, taking part in that survey while I was in Budapest really skewed the results...
I believe they can cure a bent penis
Old Mar 27th 2011, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I believe they can cure a bent penis
Have a look at some of the stuff Channel 4 have been covering in 'Embarrassing Bodies', including the penis that does a 180 deg U-turn.....

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/embarrassing-bodies
Old Mar 27th 2011, 7:03 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
by the looks of it the average size in Singapore is about 30A
but those may just be mosquito bites!
Never been to Singapore but know South East Asians have smaller frames and tend to eat far lighter food so we expect sizes to be smaller. We have plenty of smaller lasses too. My sister (like most women in my family) is only a B cup (but when they have babies they grow to biblical proportions and stay that way - my nan had military reinforced bras I think from what I remember of what she used to put on the washing line when I was a nipper - commodity prices went down when she passed away )

My gf is from the middle south of China and is a 34C and is 5'7" her mum is a Dcup at least and just as tall...I suppose a lot depends on family genetics and diet as much as anything else.

N.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 10:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
My sister (like most women in my family) is only a B cup...
N.
I'm worried about you, Norm. How many other men on here know their sisters' bra cup sizes?
Old Mar 27th 2011, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I'm worried about you, Norm. How many other men on here know their sisters' bra cup sizes?
I was thinking the same...To be honest, I was more disturbed about the mother-in-law / Gran comments!
Old Mar 27th 2011, 10:21 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Have a look at some of the stuff Channel 4 have been covering in 'Embarrassing Bodies', including the penis that does a 180 deg U-turn.....

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/embarrassing-bodies
it took a lot of balls to go on that embarassing bodies tv show....

3 in fact
Old Apr 14th 2011, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tieresias
Here you go:
http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize/

The original link wouldn't open for me, so I googled and found this: average length and height by country.

Interesting little chart down at the bottom showing the difference between self-reported and measured length of the same men...
Self reporting your penis size, I wonder.. isn't France one of the proudest nations of all? I can imagine them answering: "zut, let me fink, at list 2 cm more than the rostbiiif"
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius
The old joke was..........long and thin goes too far in, short and thick does the trick...............where does that leave you??????????????
Old Apr 14th 2011, 12:58 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad we've now got vajazzling and willy sizes juxtaposed.
Old Apr 14th 2011, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
The old joke was..........long and thin goes too far in, short and thick does the trick...............where does that leave you??????????????
Half of it is long and thin, and the other half is short and thick...