Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

World map of penis sizes

World map of penis sizes

Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World map of penis sizes

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I'm waiting for the world breast size map to come out...that will help me decide where to move to after Abu Dhabi
i get the feeling is gong to be pretty similar to the cock one
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting for the world breast size map to come out...that will help me decide where to move to after Abu Dhabi
I seem to remember Nottingham being rammed full of lasses with proper massive gazongas everywhere you looked.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:04 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wales, in my experience.

Mind you, this neck of the woods must be near the fore.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

The average size in the UK is 34DD!!!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

by the looks of it the average size in Singapore is about 30A
but those may just be mosquito bites!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I was a 30 a when i was 11!!!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I was a 30 a when i was 11!!!
No need for all those exclamation marks now young lady.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry spugs- i get over excited sometimes.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all

Funny how the places with the biggest populations and highest birthrates score the smallest...

Also nice to see how they have no way of really knowing this without measuring millions of people in every country to get anything close to real results.

Assuming they did that they would also have to measure it relation to body size so we have a proportionate measurement too (which would be more impressive - a dwarf with six inches or a 7 foot tall chap with 8 inches?).

N.
Here you go:
http://www.everyoneweb.com/worldpenissize/

The original link wouldn't open for me, so I googled and found this: average length and height by country.

Interesting little chart down at the bottom showing the difference between self-reported and measured length of the same men...
Old Mar 25th 2011, 10:22 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
The Brits are bigger than the Irish

But smaller than the French

Hmm. I blame Scotland.

On the other side of the pond, why are the Canadians bigger than the Americans? Possibly because of all the hispanics?
The Scotland average is 6.5 inches, so the English/Welsh (more of them) must have brought down the overall British average.

Geordies excepted !
Old Mar 25th 2011, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Meow
I was sent this by a friend and I am sure many of you will be interested.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Smallest average: South Korea
Largest average: Congo

Surely this is just a Phallucy?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go Norm - Enjoy Moscow (which I must say was great when I was there)

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

..... but what about people who are too big to fit into the survey?
Old Mar 25th 2011, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse that survey is pretty much useless, In the UK approx 80% of women wear the wrong bra size- generally too big a band size and too small a cup size.
Old Mar 26th 2011, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Millhouse that survey is pretty much useless, In the UK approx 80% of women wear the wrong bra size- generally too big a band size and too small a cup size.
As much as I would have liked to, I didn't do the survey. However, while I can't confirm the specifics my hands on research suggests that the trends are correct enough though...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.