Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Women & Shoes - a guide for Spugsy

Women & Shoes - a guide for Spugsy

Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women & Shoes - a guide for Spugsy

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
same here MD, especially Radleys
I associate that make with virgins, cardigans, church bake sales, gardening and women that do that stupid walking with poles in Safa Park...but that might just be me...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I associate that make with virgins, cardigans, church bake sales, gardening and women that do that stupid walking with poles in Safa Park...but that might just be me...

virgins apart from that you have got me to a tee!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

MH, cardigans are all the rage this season....... if you can look sexy in a cardi then I guess that speaks for itself - do think you'll be tempted to buy one?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
MH, cardigans are all the rage this season....... if you can look sexy in a cardi then I guess that speaks for itself - do think you'll be tempted to buy one?
what's this obession with looking and dressing sexy...I don't get it
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:49 am
hmmmm...nice

I just googled Sexy Cardigan and got this...

Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://maruione.jp/images/medium/pro...1-1018_MED.jpg
that's for golf
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that the one you bought me for my birthday, darling?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

at the end of the day...I prefer it when my man finds me sexy because of the way I smile, a certain something in my eyes, the way I can make him laugh...
Exactly why I was attracted to you in the first place............
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:53 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Exactly why I was attracted to you in the first place............
yeah...we have a right laugh don't we
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
yeah, you see, when Mr Kitty comes back and says he saw a gorgeous driver (stick with a big bit of metal on the end) for a bargainous price of, say, £150, and how he'd love to get it, cos his current driver isn't as wonderful as this particular one, then it all falls into place.
Mr Kitty comes back and says he saw a gorgeous driver

Now are we talking golf clubs...............

............. or MH in her car???
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Wear it open with a bra underneath, yeah it could be rather fetching. The whole thread is about being sexy in whatever way it rocks your boat - for some of us it's about the shoes. You like the car thing.

What does Spugsy like? Fifty quid bottles of whiskey - if it makes him feel sexy why not.

And you make The Dean feel sexy so there you go - we are all different... at the end of the day.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

we are all different... at the end of the day.
thank god for that....
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

thank god for that....
Amen
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

The question was "What is it with women and shoes".
Ah, men will never experience the joy of wearing a pair of gorgeous, expensive, very high heels. But then a woman wearing a pair of FMH shoes is probably prepared to be generous and share her shoe-wearing pleasure with her man.

I'm a bit concerned that this needs explaining.... Spugsy don't you receive any benefits from your woman when she wears drop-dead gorgeous shoes?

Don't men have something that gives them a rush of confidence, sexiness, power and absolute pleasure....... like having ownership of the tv remote control or something?

I need help from the girls here, not articulating well.............
Watches and nicely cut trousers always work for me...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

what's this obession with looking and dressing sexy...I don't get it
I always ask women "What are you wearing..."
I never ask them "What are you driving..."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.