Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

women are more than men :)

women are more than men :)

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:52 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: women are more than men :)

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i dont mind to retalk about that post again.. but what i discovered was something that maybe you was never going to like it.

maybe i am wrong

but the answers of the people in that thread mixed everything in my mind

i really wanted to share with all of you what i found out in that thread.. but it is not easy to say what i think.

but as long you want it .. i will post there or in a new thread again.. just so that you know i was not running away.. but maybe avoiding to talk about it tel the right time comes.
Thanks.

Yes, I would like to read what your thoughts are on the "Do atheists get married ? thread. So I will look out for your answer(s).
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:53 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
this is my nice side :curse:

oh, i have a thread all for you now where i'm being serious, do you think you could possibly pop in there and be a good fellow and answer a few questions

i don't mind to talk to people about nearly anything

but i wont go to that thread until you chance and start being nice to me.

consider that we are going to meet in a coffee shop one day are you going to call me silly !!! face to face??

just think of a way that you think is going to be acceptable for you when you meet a man.

it is not hard.

give it a try
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:53 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Different views, i think that is what you do not understand, people on here, talk to you, answer your questions but you never seem to say yes okay i understand what you are saying you have a different view from me... you always seem to make it about your faith and if it isnt about your faith it is not correct, no matter how many times someone tells you they do not believe... i think that is why people are ignoring you!

I dont even know how to put someone on ignore, ive only just learnt how to use the colours... im almost a pro!!

you dont' have to learn how to put someone on ignore.. because it is not really a nice thing to do.

have i mentioned islam in this thread?

what's wrong in having a discussion over different views?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
Thanks.

Yes, I would like to read what your thoughts are on the "Do atheists get married ? thread. So I will look out for your answer(s).

you are more than welcome

i will surely read the whole thread again and post my views.

insha allah
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:57 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i don't mind to talk to people about nearly anything

but i wont go to that thread until you chance and start being nice to me.

consider that we are going to meet in a coffee shop one day are you going to call me silly !!! face to face??

just think of a way that you think is going to be acceptable for you when you meet a man.

it is not hard.

give it a try
of course i'd call you silly to your face. there isnt anything i've said on here i wouldnt say to you in person, in a nice way of course

anyway, go on pop into the other thread and answer, maybe just maybe we could get a thread going where expats and locals share ideas and we both learn about each others cultures.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

take it easy lady why are you so pissed off?

relax

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=538143&page=5

go to this thread to post 182

and after reading it read again what i said and answer the questions

if you want.
Post 182!!!!! Please tell me you are not Khan as well as it was KHAN who wrote that post!

Oh and no matter what i read i am not answering them questions any different WHY?

BECAUSE IT IS PERSONAL!!!! Only the 'lonely' woman would know if she would be willing to share a man!!!!! Not that you can do that in the UK or at least not legally!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:00 pm
Banned

of course i'd call you silly to your face. there isnt anything i've said on here i wouldnt say to you in person, in a nice way of course

anyway, go on pop into the other thread and answer, maybe just maybe we could get a thread going where expats and locals share ideas and we both learn about each others cultures.

a nice way would be accepted

then would you like to meet me this week end
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

you dont' have to learn how to put someone on ignore.. because it is not really a nice thing to do.

have i mentioned islam in this thread?

what's wrong in having a discussion over different views?
Yep my English obviously isnt any good when talking to you!

I wasnt saying i was going to put you on ignore!!

I never said you had mentioned Islam

There is nothing wrong with having a discussion as long as you can discuss it... how can you discuss a man having more than one wife when you know fine well it does not happen in other parts of the world, i mean it is illegal in England...... You also know, because you are not stupid that many people including myself would not even entertain the idea of my husband having someone else, why discuss something you will never ever agree with? Do you understand what i am saying?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:03 pm
Banned

Post 182!!!!! Please tell me you are not Khan as well as it was KHAN who wrote that post!

Oh and no matter what i read i am not answering them questions any different WHY?

BECAUSE IT IS PERSONAL!!!! Only the 'lonely' woman would know if she would be willing to share a man!!!!! Not that you can do that in the UK or at least not legally!!

no i am not khan for sure

my real name is Ahmed nice name isn't it

once again take it easy lady you don't have to get so angry when you talk to others.. relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax please
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

a nice way would be accepted

then would you like to meet me this week end
funnily enough i was coming to Abu Dhabi this weekend but now I have to work instead, inshallah i'll get down soon and i can convert you to christianity
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

no i am not khan for sure

my real name is Ahmed nice name isn't it

once again take it easy lady you don't have to get so angry when you talk to others.. relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax please
If i was angry i would use a few ******* and alot of CAPITALS and of course i just wouldnt bother answering!

This is a forum, hardly the place you can vent off anger, rather pathetic if you do!

However you did say you wrote that post and clearly it is 'Khan' who wrote it...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

are you talking about china and india??

if yes ??

what do you really mean or what is your argument?

Yes. China has a one child policy. Families don't want their family name to die out. AS they can only have one child, they want a boy. More boys are being born as a result. What happens to the unwanted baby girls is anyone's guess. Some are found on city rubbish dumps. China unlikley to reveal the true extent of this problem being a higly controlled society.

In India there is social pressures to have boys because of cultural and financial considerations towards marriage. Again, families prefer to have boys over girls. i also understand that the Indian government is trying to ban abortion based on couple's rejecting their unborn child based on sex - although other posters may know more.

If these trends continue, natural demographics will mean a greater male population on the planet - particulalry given these two countries have the highest populations - both in excess of a billion.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:07 pm
Banned

Yep my English obviously isnt any good when talking to you!

I wasnt saying i was going to put you on ignore!!

I never said you had mentioned Islam

There is nothing wrong with having a discussion as long as you can discuss it... how can you discuss a man having more than one wife when you know fine well it does not happen in other parts of the world, i mean it is illegal in England...... You also know, because you are not stupid that many people including myself would not even entertain the idea of my husband having someone else, why discuss something you will never ever agree with? Do you understand what i am saying?

after the second world war... the German men were allowed to marry more than one wife. because of the death numbers due to war.

what makes you think that even muslim ladies accept or like the idea that their husbands will get married to someone else.

ladies are ladies anywhere

and i am trying to find out from this thread the following

are there ladies who are not married in the west?

isn't it because of the difference between men and women numbers?

is that something that soceities shouldn't worry about?

dose it have any kind of effect on those none married ladies (or with no partner at all) ... or maybe dose it have an effect on the soceity ??
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:10 pm
Banned

funnily enough i was coming to Abu Dhabi this weekend but now I have to work instead, inshallah i'll get down soon and i can convert you to christianity

i can come to dubai

how about friday at 7:00pm

or i will just leave it to you to decide where and when

will be waiting
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:10 pm
Banned

If i was angry i would use a few ******* and alot of CAPITALS and of course i just wouldnt bother answering!

This is a forum, hardly the place you can vent off anger, rather pathetic if you do!

However you did say you wrote that post and clearly it is 'Khan' who wrote it...
i didn't say i wrote it

i just asked you to read it that's all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.