Whose fault?

Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:00 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whose fault?

Originally Posted by al dente
Simeo, i think you may have misread the post? I think Eva was making a reference to genepool in terms of their IQ, inferring that they were at the lower end of the scale. Also, Eva didn't say that the abuse cycle was instigated by a particular gene, also the abused need to be isolated FROM the abusers to be educated that their life is not 'normal' and that it can be improved.

From my own perspective, I believe that psychological binds to an abuser are far more powerful than physical restraints. Often vicitms feel that they deserved it, and especially with pre pubescent sexual awareness, they can feel that they actually wanted it. There are very complex emotions involved.

Simeo,please read Mrs Haps & Al Dente's posts and learn.
Al dente, thank you for articulating the points so well.
I totally agree with your last paragraph - and believe this is evidenced
greatly in the high incidence of women fleeing abusive realtionships only
to start up another with a. n other violent/abusive partner.

Last edited by Eva; Nov 26th 2008 at 10:01 am. Reason: spacing
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
dude you don't know shit either. they could have escaped, they could have done a lot of things to get out of this. I didn't say I am blaming the victims where did I say that? I am saying they could have gotten out of this early if they acted sooner. You may think it is all complicated and shit but what I think is if someone hurts you then you call for help, if they hurt you again... well you don't let it happen for 27 years.
Are you really thinking I am defending their prevert of a father?
maybe you should do a bit of reading about the subject...could be an eyeopener for you...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

dude you don't know shit either. they could have escaped, they could have done a lot of things to get out of this. I didn't say I am blaming the victims where did I say that? I am saying they could have gotten out of this early if they acted sooner. You may think it is all complicated and shit but what I think is if someone hurts you then you call for help, if they hurt you again... well you don't let it happen for 27 years.
In terms of actual escape, yes they may have been physically capable but they were not mentally and emotionally able to. In a perfect world, everyone would know their boundaries and act accordingly. However, when people are damaged they lose all sense or perspective and i think deserve a little more sympathy than you are offering.

You may, however, have some research to offer, that proves your point of view?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

It's Simao by the way not Simeo.
There is no need for a research. Just check this one.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...lar/index.html

Now tell me, children that have never EVER seen daylight. That never EVER got contact with the outside world. How did they know whats right and wrong? how did they know that their situation is really not normal and they should run away at the first chance possible? Those children had it worse even but they still managed to get out while they could.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe you should do a bit of reading about the subject...could be an eyeopener for you...
hello you long time no post ' together ' that is, you know what i mean
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Dude?

Really mate you just want to stop talking, you have no idea what those young girls were going through or how old they were when this started - you have no idea what their life was like, this to them really could have been the normal - again, would you have said the same if that Austrian freak had withheld it from going public! you have no idea so dont BLAME the victims for not acting earlier!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
hello you long time no post ' together ' that is, you know what i mean
hello mister...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

hello mister...
Theres a new guy posting some hard hitting comments & i thought where are you mata hari i guess its just down to the guys to reply in an objective & constructive manner
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Dude?

Really mate you just want to stop talking, you have no idea what those young girls were going through or how old they were when this started - you have no idea what their life was like, this to them really could have been the normal - again, would you have said the same if that Austrian freak had withheld it from going public! you have no idea so dont BLAME the victims for not acting earlier!
Young girls? I'd agree if they were 10 or 15 but not over 27.. you do the math, they're probably 30+ by now at some point you know you should just let common sense judge. I don't blame the daughters for what their father did to them but I blame them for what they did for their kids by not reacting earlier. Now you'd tell me the authorities weren't responding but is that really a reason to keep submitting to the abuser? They could have saved themselves by various ways. Any don't tell me they're not sane or something because them asking anonymity is the sanest thing they done in this entire case.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:34 am
hmmmm...nice

Theres a new guy posting some hard hitting comments & i thought where are you mata hari i guess its just down to the guys to reply in an objective & constructive manner
don't let me stop you...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

don't let me stop you...
You never have....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:37 am
hmmmm...nice

You never have....
I never tried...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Young girls? I'd agree if they were 10 or 15 but not over 27.. you do the math, they're probably 30+ by now at some point you know you should just let common sense judge. I don't blame the daughters for what their father did to them but I blame them for what they did for their kids by not reacting earlier. Now you'd tell me the authorities weren't responding but is that really a reason to keep submitting to the abuser? They could have saved themselves by various ways. Any don't tell me they're not sane or something because them asking anonymity is the sanest thing they done in this entire case.
Darl did you listen properly, that he was a 56 yr old man and had abused the girls for 25 years resulting in 19 pregnancies

I suggest you do the math and really get your facts straight!

This is completely tragic and you make it sound like no big deal other than they were stupid enough to let it happen to them.

As for keeping it quiet again you dont know the reasons, they have been through enough without the whole flamming world knowing who they are and what happened to them! Maybe someone with some sense told them to stay quiet and try and rebuild their lives because the Austrian family the WHOLE world knows about them!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Here Simao

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/7747711.stm

tell me now they knew they could escape....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

I never tried...
You know what would happen..... anyway i dont wish to digress but if memory serves me right you told MM that " i needed pulling down a peg or two " ! Stopped doing that to people i see !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.